http://espn.go.com/e...on-being-lebron

Worth a read if you have a strong opinion on LeBron. Sure, it's Rick Reilly, but he (surprise!) actually makes a couple good points.

I think the last 2 paragraphs fits my feelings pretty well. And yes, I do think that is a legitimate reason to not like him. That, along with the whole mocking of Nowitski that he and D-Wade did last year during the finals and the entire prima donna attitude around the guy.

Shaping up to be a hell of a second half. And I don't care what Rick Reiley says, I still and will always hate the Heat as long as those guys are together.

Just the other night, James was doing his usual crying about fouling out. What about that BS call on Pierce to foul out? Battier looked like freaking Vlade Divac out there. And what about Garnett foul at the end of the fourth when both he and James were hand fighting with eachother? Or the fact that Pierce got TACKLED in the first half when going up for a layup and nothing was called? Heat get the majority of the calls and when they don't, him and Wade cry. And who ever said I like Kobe? i like to watch him play on occassion, but I don't want the Lakers to win.