DT Deadrin Senat [USF - Signed NLI]

i dont know.. love to have him but some times these package deals can reek o' prima donna status......... id like to get this kid but with all these lists of demands im sure he will fit in with a team willing to cut deals to insure everyone really is getting what they are looking for.....

i dont know.. love to have him but some times these package deals can reek o' prima donna status......... id like to get this kid but with all these lists of demands im sure he will fit in with a team willing to cut deals to insure everyone really is getting what they are looking for.....

In my opinion, all three of them are good enough to play at NU and I would love to have all three of them. If they are a package deal then so be it. Make it easier.

In my opinion, all three of them are good enough to play at NU and I would love to have all three of them. If they are a package deal then so be it. Make it easier.

just dont know how realistic this is.......

Oh I totally know what you are saying. More than likely they will either A) go to different schools or B) go to an in-state school close to home if they all do in fact become a package deal.

HOWEVER, if they are intent on being a bundle, I will take all three of them. Like yesterday.

Oh I totally know what you are saying. More than likely they will either A) go to different schools or B) go to an in-state school close to home if they all do in fact become a package deal.

HOWEVER, if they are intent on being a bundle, I will take all three of them. Like yesterday.

yeah i know what you mean.. sorry for knit pickking........ i would take all three also... but im open for a 1 out 3 or 2 out of 3 deal as well!!!

but you know what do you think they would do a 2 out of 3 deal if it didnt include on of their buddies...highly unlikely but it be intereting how it would test their friendship especially if it was some dreeeaaamm school

• 3 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

I have heard very little except for him decommitting from FSU. Lots of people think that he might re up with FSU. It seems a little weird that he would decommit only to re up later. I haven't seen anything from anyone to why he decommitted. I would think there is a chance to get him up here, but he has seemed to be more interested in staying in the South. Nebraska has other players from his school that is officially visiting Neb. Mac Alexander to be specific. It is my understanding that we do have a great shot with Alexander even though Notre Dame is still in the picture, because Alexander likes Terry Joesph and would feel comfortable with him, and Nebraska has a great program to get players to the NFL so why not come here right? HOWEVER Joesph is the secondary coach and has very little to do with the lineman. So I am not so such if a package deal is something that would happen, but I will say this a lot of the schools that Senat is looking isn't running a 3-4 which is exactly what we are moving to once we get the players. Senat would fit in well here!!