Lincoln woman goes on insane homophobic rant at hearing

I have seen that women on campus before, she is seriously screwed up in the head. She yells at girls when they walk by about how God doesn't approve of being a slut. Someone needs to put her out of her misery.

I have seen that women on campus before, she is seriously screwed up in the head. She yells at girls when they walk by about how God doesn't approve of being a slut. Someone needs to put her out of her misery.

It's the crazy blue protesting lady!

Thought so, I seriously cannot stand that women.

It's the crazy blue protesting lady!

Thought so, I seriously cannot stand that women.

She is...rather hilarious just by nature of her absurdity. But yeah, I can't stand her either.

You should ask her what she thinks of Chinese people

I believe that is the crazy blue protesting lady, famous on the campus of UNL. She's different without her blue coat.

That's her alright. I recognize the voice.

Honestly the best way to deal with asinine people/arguments like this is exactly like the guy in the back, ignore her when she's in sign and then laugh at her afterwards for being such an ignorant person.

Here's the eldery lady that was behind her right shoulder which is a great contrast.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Blue-Protesting-Lady/195270517151500

That facebook page was started last school year.

OK, I'll bite. What does she think about Chinese people? ;)

Have you ever gotten the chance to listen to her? She thinks that the chinese are hiding subliminal messages in technology items and that they are evil. Honestly the things she says on campus are so ridiculous that I walk by her to get a good laugh. Get her going on Obama, thats a good one.