So according to this we are 35-1 to win the BCS Championship.

I was actually thinking that was pretty good... considering how we finished the year last year. USC leads the pool at 3-1. I was surprised. I guess I didn't realize that they were officially back. I'd like to see them crash and burn, burn, burn. I don't know why.

It does feel good to at least be on the national radar, and I hope that we can prove ourselves by at least getting into the B1G championship!

GBR.

I think that's generous. It would be pretty shocking to me if they got a look at even the top 5 at any point during the season.

They'll start top 5 for at least the first few weeks of the season....

I hope that's just sarcasm.

Why would it be sarcasm? USC is #1 in one of the pre-season polls. But perhaps you thought he meant Nebraska.

I think that's generous. It would be pretty shocking to me if they got a look at even the top 5 at any point during the season.

They'll start top 5 for at least the first few weeks of the season....

I hope that's just sarcasm.

Why would it be sarcasm? USC is #1 in one of the pre-season polls. But perhaps you thought he meant Nebraska.

Yes, was referring to Nebraska. No way they even sniff the top 5. USC on the other hand, definitely the most likely candidate to end the SEC's run.

USC is truly amazing. What they have recruited with fewer scholarships is bewildering. One would have thought that with their limitations they would take a stop back. A few years later they are projected a favorite to win it all. Scary!

It is outstanding, but with their sheer numbers of local talent and their tradition, they can get away with pulling in elite classes with reduced scholarships