Alright, decided I'd just make a thread. Might bring out at least a little bit of discussion as far as which ones people liked and disliked, as well as what people hope will be made into stories either right now, or, say, 20 years in the future.

From the first round, my favorites were

5. Winning Time (Reggie Miller vs. the Knicks)

4. The Best that Never Was (Marcus Dupree)

3. Four Days in October (2004 Red Sox ALCS)

2. Pony Excess (SMU Death Penalty)

1. The U (Miami, Duh)

They kept on making more good documentaries after the series technically ended, too. I loved Fab Five and the Steve Bartman one, Catching Hell.

I'm not so much into the ones that explored deep personal and societal issues, like The Marinovich Project, Without Bias, and Once Brothers (eh, I guess Once Brothers was pretty good, just not my favorite flavor). But many people enjoy those and they're worth watching. However some (Unmatched, Jordan Rides the Bus) just plain sucked.

Hands down the U. They were all pompous asses, but we can all admit that we'd trade places with them in a heartbeat. They were good and they knew it.

Au Contraire, mon frère..

I remember watching it and being thankful we weren't winning like that.

Marcus Dupree and Catching Hell. Anybody else get to see Dupree run the ball. Dude was awesome. Atleast when he hung on to the ball.

Man, he was so deceptively fast...Looked like he was just jogging but was covering so much ground...

Bo Jackson is the closest I come to comparing him to.