Early expectations for this year.

This year I think we will make a BCS game. I'm tired of being irrelavent and having 4 loss seasons. I want Bo and co. to get over the hump and be consitent throughout the year. I want to beat the living $h!t out of everyone we play this year (esecially Wisconsin and Michigan). I'm tired of getting crap about being a Husker fan and that we haven't done anything. I keep telling people, we will be back and kicking everyone else's a$$es when we do are back. I want that to start this year. This year we end the drought. This year we win a BIG title, hell this year win our BCS bowl game. I'm tired of 10 wins. I want more. I could be ranting but, I'm just sick and tired of settling for 10 wins. I honestly in my heart and mind think that we can do that this year with Martinez at the helm. I want to see this team be the team that ends our Conference Title drought. The awakening of the Big Red Machine is long overdue! Oh and one last thing GO BIG RED! What do you think fellow Husker fans?

• Fire 3

Ooh man. Your in for a disappointing year. Lower those expectations a bit. 4 losses should be expected when looking at this schedule. It could be more if you count the tough games that can go either way. I see 5 games on the schedule that I would count as W's right now. The rest...........we will have to see.

I expect to win every game we play. I realistically think we can do it if the right guys step up in the right positions. However, there are a LOT of positions where guys need to step up (2 LB positions, CB, S, Nickel, the entire D-Line, the entire O-Line, and Taylor's passing needs to be improved) so realistically, I would say that my expectation is to go 10-2 or at the very worst 9-3 with NO losses of more than 10 points. Hopefully we can get into and win the B1G championship game (our division looks to be the tougher of the two) and go to the Rose Bowl and play either Oregon or USC. I expect a 10 or 11 win season.

hard to say how we'll do. michigan could be bcs title game material, and urban's gonna have miller running by everyone. wisconsin will still be tough, as will msu, iowa. penn state won't be easy, and I hear ucla has a stud at QB. 9-3, and maybe a win in the bowl game. more of the same, but I will always be happy with 9+ wins a year

Ooh man. Your in for a disappointing year. Lower those expectations a bit. 4 losses should be expected when looking at this schedule. It could be more if you count the tough games that can go either way. I see 5 games on the schedule that I would count as W's right now. The rest...........we will have to see.

me thinks you need to raise your expectations some....er alot.

I was right about the number of losses the Huskers will succumb to the past 2 years (predicted 3-4 loss seasons). This year...I predict that his will be Bo's best season with Huskers. I see a 1-2 loss season. The games NEB will have the most trouble winning are against Michigan and Ohio St.

NO BLOWOUTS!!! We shouldn't be losing 45-17 / 48-17 at this point in Bo's coaching career. I can stand a few losses (and I am expecting 2, maybe 3 this year), just as long as we compete the entire game and are in it until the end.

For me, the D-Line and O-Line will be the keys to having success in 2012. I think if we get significant improvement along both fronts, things will fall in place around that.

I expect a worse record than last year.

Why? That was our first year we where really overhyped we return a deep talented secoundary, Good WRs, The secound best RB in the B1G and a potentially good O line. Our biggest problem last year was we needed to adjust and were very overhyped.

• Fire 1

For me (unfortunately) I've gotten to the point that I really don't expect much anymore.

For the last few years I feel as though I've been sold a misleading bill of goods in the pres-season masked by "coachspeak" as to how "insert year here" is going to be better than the last and that we are finally on to something. Instead were given a revolving door of coaches and a staff that is underwhelming both on the field and off (recruiting).

Bo Pelini is not the solution (and I strongly suspect this will not change either); warning signs abound, unfortunately most refuse to see and those who point them out are chastised or simply dismissed as having "unrealistic expectations" that seems to be the new chic way of dealing with those who think the program is clearly headed in the wrong direction.

I expect that this year will be no different and that we will ultimately end up with 4 losses, as for specifics...quite honestly, who cares? Worrying about that is like missing the "Forrest for the trees", we have a much bigger problem to address that I believe is systemic in nature and begins with Bo Pelini.

For me (unfortunately) I've gotten to the point that I really don't expect much anymore.

For the last few years I feel as though I've been sold a misleading bill of goods in the pres-season masked by "coachspeak" as to how "insert year here" is going to be better than the last and that we are finally on to something. Instead were given a revolving door of coaches and a staff that is underwhelming both on the field and off (recruiting).

Bo Pelini is not the solution (and I strongly suspect this will not change either); warning signs abound, unfortunately most refuse to see and those who point them out are chastised or simply dismissed as having "unrealistic expectations" that seems to be the new chic way of dealing with those who think the program is clearly headed in the wrong direction.

I expect that this year will be no different and that we will ultimately end up with 4 losses, as for specifics...quite honestly, who cares? Worrying about that is like missing the "Forrest for the trees", we have a much bigger problem to address that I believe is systemic in nature and begins with Bo Pelini.

With a name like bobo I cant take you seriously.

hard to say how we'll do. michigan could be bcs title game material, and urban's gonna have miller running by everyone. wisconsin will still be tough, as will msu, iowa. penn state won't be easy, and I hear ucla has a stud at QB. 9-3, and maybe a win in the bowl game. more of the same, but I will always be happy with 9+ wins a year

Iowa is a joke, Penn State has a worse QB than we do, a new head coach, lost some key pieces, MSU lost a bit on D and senior starter at QB, amongst all top recievers. Wisconsin will be big, but is having quite the QB troubles as I hear.

Michigan will be tough - although I think we will be in a much better place to compete with them. Ohio State? Still lack of depth, new offense, Braxton isn't tebow.

I expect to see more of the same until proven otherwise. We will be good enough to beat any team we play, but can play bad enough to lose to anybody. (See Northwestern at home.) Until the team can eliminate costly mistakes, false starts, penalties, personal fouls, and anything that extends opponents drive or kills our offensive momentum- I expect to see more of the same.........