Wisconsin Start Time

Better start getting my liver ready for that weekend right now.

You have to have a solid drinking foundation for this one Speed. Never seen a beer I didn't like.

Never seen one I didn't like either, but during a tailgate there is only one beer for this guy...Busch Light.

We've known this would be a 7pm game for some time. What we didn't know, until today, was the station it would be on.

Now we have to wonder if Nebraska / Ohio State or Nebraska / Michigan, which are also slated to be 7pm starts, are going to be on ABC or ESPN. I'm guessing we'll have to beat Wiscy to get the Ohio State game on ABC, and either be undefeated or one-loss to get the Michigan game on ABC. There's pretty much no way that all three make the Network 7pm slot, though, so don't look for more than two of them to be on ABC.

We've known this would be a 7pm game for some time. What we didn't know, until today, was the station it would be on.

Now we have to wonder if Nebraska / Ohio State or Nebraska / Michigan, which are also slated to be 7pm starts, are going to be on ABC or ESPN. I'm guessing we'll have to beat Wiscy to get the Ohio State game on ABC, and either be undefeated or one-loss to get the Michigan game on ABC. There's pretty much no way that all three make the Network 7pm slot, though, so don't look for more than two of them to be on ABC.

hahaha that's what i was going to say, knapp posted a thread about this weeks ago

We might get 3 on there. Depends on how the rest of the field plays out. If we beat Wisconsin, the NU/Ohio State game should be against 2 undefeated top 10 teams. Even if we lose that - going into MIchigan the game will likely decide the division title.

A lot has to go our way, but 10/27 is kinda of a boring week in the SEC. Florida/Georgia maybe. And nothing really jumps out at you with the Pac12 schedule either. USC/Arizona looks to be the best game there.

(LSU @ Florida on 10/6 - that might be the ABC game regardless)

We might get 3 on there. Depends on how the rest of the field plays out. If we beat Wisconsin, the NU/Ohio State game should be against 2 undefeated top 10 teams. Even if we lose that - going into MIchigan the game will likely decide the division title.

A lot has to go our way, but 10/27 is kinda of a boring week in the SEC. Florida/Georgia maybe. And nothing really jumps out at you with the Pac12 schedule either. USC/Arizona looks to be the best game there.

(LSU @ Florida on 10/6 - that might be the ABC game regardless)

And it seems like SEC is always playing afternoon games with the contract that have with CBS, even the biggest matchups seem to be played at 2:30

These prime time games this year are a great chance for Nebraska to make a big time statement. We've not fared all too well in the spotlight as of recent. I am amazed at the chances Nebraska is still being given to shine, with 3 games in the prime slots this year. One would have to think if we continue to fail in those appearances, they will find more competitive games. Unfortunately, those 3 games, I would imagine Nebraska will be the underdog in each of them. I can't say I see any of them going our way. As someone stated on another post, I just hope they are competitive, not blowout losses like we saw last year.

Sorry you can merge this with the other thread