Fighting Erstad's at the B1G Tourney.

Erstad is leaving Hander in. Not sure I'd do that. He's thrown 70-something pitches.

70 pitches for college is nothing. My 9/10 year olds have a pitch count of 50, and have gone close to 60 before without fatiguing. I hope a college pitcher can throw 20 more pitches without fatiguing.

Erstad is leaving Hander in. Not sure I'd do that. He's thrown 70-something pitches.

70 pitches for college is nothing. My 9/10 year olds have a pitch count of 50, and have gone close to 60 before without fatiguing. I hope a college pitcher can throw 20 more pitches without fatiguing.

My bad. Misread, totally agree.

Purdue won, looks like we get OSU first, if we win that, MSU again

good. i like our chances against both of them.

we finally got the bats going, hopefully vogt has a good game tomorrow morning. It worries me that osu played purdue tough, and we have already won the series against them, we can't have a let down! and if we do win the morning game, i have no idea who i would want on the mound against hard hitting MSU, that game is dangerous

Purdue won, looks like we get OSU first, if we win that, MSU again

good. i like our chances against both of them.

we finally got the bats going, hopefully vogt has a good game tomorrow morning. It worries me that osu played purdue tough, and we have already won the series against them, we can't have a let down! and if we do win the morning game, i have no idea who i would want on the mound against hard hitting MSU, that game is dangerous

Is Vogt starting today? I thought Spitsnogle was taking the mound for the first game.