Initial class rankings released

Nebraska checks in at #19 in the initial class rankings. Not too shabby, considering most of our big fish are still left out there. Michigan checks in at #1, and they just got a commitment from Henry Poggi the #2 DT in this cycle.

Nebraska checks in at #19 in the initial class rankings. Not too shabby, considering most of our big fish are still left out there. Michigan checks in at #1, and they just got a commitment from Henry Poggi the #2 DT in this cycle.

Rivals or espn?

My bad, it's rivals.

wow michigan is on a roll. Locking up to high profile DT's in a matter of days

not very worried at this point about the ranking... but michigan I am.... i guess we will see in a few years what kind of coach brady hoke really is......

When they start like an old lawn mower this season you'll hear the bigots come out.

Michigan's recruiting is lookin' really sick. Of course, like us, all of the talk on our current ranking and how we finish is all subject to a review 2-3 years down the road. One only has to look at the Husker 2011 class. We raved about getting Green and wanting Starling ... both helping make that class #15 on Rivals. We never saw Starling and Green then transfers to TCU.

• 4 weeks later...