Man Divorces Wife After She Brings Home 550 Cats

Israeli Man Divorces Wife After She Brings Home 550 Cats

The Huffington Post UK | By Charlie Lindlar Posted: 25/05/2012 12:19 Updated: 25/05/2012 12:22

An Israeli man has divorced his wife after she refused to get rid of 550 cats she had brought back to their home.

<snip>

He also complained that cats prevented him from using the bathrooms in the house as well as making it near impossible to prepare meals in the kitchen: "When he sat to eat, cats jumped onto the table and stole his food."

The court asked that the couple attempt reconciliation - however, the wife refused to get rid of the cats, seemingly preferring to be without her husband than her feline flock.

LINK

550. Wow. Got to hand it to the guy for hanging in that long. I'm pretty sure I'd draw the line someplace in single digits. Like, say, five cats. Anymore show up. And they would mysteriously disappear. :lol:

If the wife was a keeper (great cook, fine to look at and a fun time, or some combination of those two) I could stand one cat in the house if she kept the litter box clean. Outside of that they would disappear as fast as she brought them home and after 10 I would be looking for a new place to live.

If the wife was a keeper (great cook, fine to look at and a fun time, or some combination of those two) I could stand one cat in the house if she kept the litter box clean. Outside of that they would disappear as fast as she brought them home and after 10 I would be looking for a new place to live.

I don't care if she is all that.....THAT'S ALOT OF PU$$Y!!!!