NU-UCLA Set for Prime-Time Matchup

NU-UCLA Set for Prime-Time Matchup

The Pac-12 Conference announced on Thursday that Nebraska's Sept. 8 game at UCLA will be televised in prime time. The matchup from the Rose Bowl will kick off at 4:30 p.m. PT (6:30 p.m. CT) and will be shown nationally on FOX.

The meeting will be the first between Nebraska and UCLA since 1994, and the 11th overall meeting between the schools. Nebraska holds a 6-4 advantage in the series between the schools, including wins in six of the past seven meetings. Nebraska was victorious in its last trip to face UCLA at the Rose Bowl, winning 14-13 in 1993.

The addition of the prime-time national telecast on FOX gives Nebraska four scheduled prime-time telecasts for the 2012 season. Nebraska's home game against Wisconsin on Sept. 29 will be televised by ABC, while its Oct. 6 game at Ohio State and Oct. 27 home game with Michigan will be carried on either ABC, ESPN or ESPN2. Each of those three games will kick off at 7 p.m. CT.

FOX? Their college football guys suck.

Who's that? I know Gus Johnson has done the last few B1G conference championship games on FOX, and I prefer him to any announcer on earth.

It just seems like they usually have guys that primarily do pro games (other than Gus) and are a little out of touch with the college game.

FOX? Their college football guys suck.

Who's that? I know Gus Johnson has done the last few B1G conference championship games on FOX, and I prefer him to any announcer on earth.

It just seems like they usually have guys that primarily do pro games (other than Gus) and are a little out of touch with the college game.

Kenny, Moose and Goose? I can see what you're saying, but they're probably the least annoying as far as NFL announcers go. Although Goose is fairly annoying. I would be awesome if Gus does the game.

Wait...Husker fans already complaining about the possible announcers of a game that is 3 months away! No way!!!!

Guy complaining about people complaining? No way!!!

MESSAGE BOARD, that's pretty much exactly what it's for.

Also, I wasn't complaining. I just said they suck.

Wait...Husker fans already complaining about the possible announcers of a game that is 3 months away! No way!!!!

HAHA! That was funny, even if you did kind of rehash my joke, it was still funny!

But come on, saying "they suck" and complaining are pretty much the same.