Nebraska Football

In my view, as good as the Huskers were in the 90s, that's how as bad they've been now.

Did you just awake from a coma after Callahan's first season or what?

I tweaked a quote from a Family Guy scene that involved Tim McCarver talking about the Yankees. It really has no significance other than being a random quote.

I loved it.

Let me say.....I am a husker til I die. Because I know, I'm going to get blasted by posting this.

But if we don't get the obvious taken care of, it will be a long season.....

Offense

Burkhead is an outstanding back....no breakaway speed.

Our offensive line is average....at best. They are NOT physical. Which means burkhead is going to wear down.

Martinez....pretty obvious here. Great Athlete, but not a qb.

Defense

We better find some speed and I mean fast.

D-line: Steinkhuler has been a bust. All the hype around this guy and I see nothing but him standing straight up and not getting around people. Can we please stop losing containment and get some pressure on a QB. Meredith needs to be moved inside to tackle he is not a DE.

I see a 7 win season. I just can't see us making that much improvement over last year. South Carolina exposed our offense. We are too reliable on burkhead. Martinez can't throw a piece of paper in a trashcan. I do NOT like Big 10 football. I know folks think it is physical. Big friggin deal. Championships run through the SEC, wear speed kills. Period. We need to adopt that style.

We have seven home games...If you SERIOUSLY think Nebraska will only win seven games this year...

:ahhhhhhhh

:rickjames

Let me say.....I am a husker til I die. Because I know, I'm going to get blasted by posting this.

Offense

Our offensive line is average....at best. They are NOT physical. Which means burkhead is going to wear down.

Defense

D-line: Steinkhuler has been a bust. All the hype around this guy and I see nothing but him standing straight up and not getting around people. Can we please stop losing containment and get some pressure on a QB. Meredith needs to be moved inside to tackle he is not a DE.

I see a 7 win season. I just can't see us making that much improvement over last year. South Carolina ex

posed our offense. We are too reliable on burkhead. Martinez can't throw a piece of paper in a trashcan. I do NOT like Big 10 football. I know folks think it is physical. Big friggin deal. Championships run through the SEC, wear speed kills. Period. We need to adopt that style.

The reason the SEC wins it all is the recruiting location the south.. Where it is just football no basketball. Also the SEC isn't just faster but stronger to..

That's 'too', Bucky...and that's also the biggest bunch of BS I've ever heard. Go back to South Carolina or Wisconsin or Kansas or wherever in the world you are these days and lift weights, I think NU players are doing just fine in the best weight room in college football, thanks.

Offense

Defense

I see a 7 win season. I just can't see us making that much improvement over last year. South Carolina ex

posed our offense. We are too reliable on burkhead. Martinez can't throw a piece of paper in a trashcan. I do NOT like Big 10 football. I know folks think it is physical. Big friggin deal. Championships run through the SEC, wear speed kills. Period. We need to adopt that style.

The reason the SEC wins it all is the recruiting location the south.. Where it is just football no basketball. Also the SEC isn't just faster but stronger to..

That's 'too', Bucky...and that's also the biggest bunch of BS I've ever heard. Go back to South Carolina or Wisconsin or Kansas or wherever in the world you are these days and lift weights, I think NU players are doing just fine in the best weight room in college football, thanks.

Seriously? Get a life man.

Offense

Defense

You first. You've got as many posts on a Husker fanboard in less than a year than what I've accumulated in 7 years. And I'm a die-hard Husker fan who posts often. So you enjoy your night out with friends playing World of Warcraft posting on Huskerboard.

Offense

Defense

You first. You've got as many posts on a Husker fanboard in less than a year than what I've accumulated in 7 years. And I'm a die-hard Husker fan who posts often. So you enjoy your night out with friends playing World of Warcraft posting on Huskerboard.

When will you two finally admit that you love each other?

Offense

Defense

Blah blah blah, yes I post on Huskerboard, no I am not a Nebraska fan and yes, when I first joined I posted a lot. All of this has been established but at least half my posts aren't devoted to another member of the site. You follow me around incessantly to flame me and bring me up in threads when it's completely irrelevant, and when you do all of this it isn't even to make legitimate points. You don't argue against the content of my posts you simply hate that I post, period. You've even gone so far as to figure out where I live and have lived and fantasize about how I spend my time.

You're obsessed and it's pathetic.

• Fire 2