Atheist Billboard in Omaha

Just frustrating when, as a Christian, I get criticized for assuming anyone who doesn't believe in God is suddenly some child murderer with no conscience, yet on the other side of the coin, I'm labeled as being without reason.

In the end, people will believe what they want to and make public spectacle of what they want to.

• Fire 1

Heresy in the Heartland? Say it ain't so.

Thankfully Nebraska's culture of sin hasn't yet seeped into Kansas. If Atheists put up a Billboard here I don't know if I could take it...mass marketing just shakes my convictions so easily...

Just frustrating when, as a Christian, I get criticized for assuming anyone who doesn't believe in God is suddenly some child murderer with no conscience, yet on the other side of the coin, I'm labeled as being without reason.

In the end, people will believe what they want to and make public spectacle of what they want to.

Wait. . .what? Where does it say that on the billboard?!?!

Thankfully Nebraska's culture of sin hasn't yet seeped into Kansas. If Atheists put up a Billboard here I don't know if I could take it...mass marketing just shakes my convictions so easily...

We don't have atheists but we have the Westboro baptist church which is equally as bad.

We don't have atheists but we have the Westboro baptist church which is equally as bad.

"We"? I am not a Kansan. I am a displaced person currently residing in Kansas. The day I am a "Kansan" is the day the music dies....

So if we have a group of people that are organized in their shared beliefs whatever they may be, does this make atheism a religion? I really don't see any difference between atheist groups like this and something like Scientology.

We see tons of religious ones, but this is the first one I have ever seen for Atheists. It is around 72nd and Pacific.

Omaha-CoR-Banner-Final.jpeg

I am looking forward to the backlash about our crumbling society in the Public Pulse, always gives me a laugh.

There's an electronic sign on the eastbound 184 connector heading into downtown Boise that says the exact same thing...

So if we have a group of people that are organized in their shared beliefs whatever they may be, does this make atheism a religion? I really don't see any difference between atheist groups like this and something like Scientology.

Does that make Huskerboard a religious organization? Group of people that are organized for a belief that the Huskers are a football team worth following closely.

Does that make Huskerboard a religious organization? Group of people that are organized for a belief that the Huskers are a football team worth following closely.

I think you answered your own question. ;)

Yes, I agree with this. It should not be presented, reason and religion, as exclusive things. One can have both, and all people, not just atheists, should aspire to reason.

So if we have a group of people that are organized in their shared beliefs whatever they may be, does this make atheism a religion?

No. Weak argument, always will be.

• Fire 1

We see tons of religious ones, but this is the first one I have ever seen for Atheists. It is around 72nd and Pacific.

Omaha-CoR-Banner-Final.jpeg

I am looking forward to the backlash about our crumbling society in the Public Pulse, always gives me a laugh.

Just another billboard trying to pass the time until football season starts.

Are you honestly comparing atheists to the westboro baptists? wtf

• Fire 6