CB Ross Douglas [Michigan Commit]

It would just be simple common decency to tell the Nebraska coaches that you're going to take a Michigan offer if they pick up the phone. That way you can hold off on your visit to see if they utter a word.

Would have let the coaches stay on their vacations, would have let them focus on upcoming football. I'd like to be more surprised by this, but this is the kind of kid we're dealing with these days.

It would just be simple common decency to tell the Nebraska coaches that you're going to take a Michigan offer if they pick up the phone. That way you can hold off on your visit to see if they utter a word.

Would have let the coaches stay on their vacations, would have let them focus on upcoming football. I'd like to be more surprised by this, but this is the kind of kid we're dealing with these days.

Do our coaches have tattoos on their foreheads that's say " dick us around" or what? I thought pelini was a no-nonsense coach and yet he seems to get jerked around alot! Is he gullible? A rube? Too damn nice away from the sideline? I'm not saying he hasn't landed some decent kids but I think he's had more than his share of kids that feel its ok to f@ck with our emotions! AND IM AN EMOTIONAL MOTHERF&CKER!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry,lost control for a second. Need a drink and I'll be fine! GBR!