I about threw up this morning seeing this! It was disturbing!

So this morning I wake up at 5am and decide to go out and get the mail. The walk was peaceful as I strolled over to the community mail box. The green belt was beuatiful and wild life was waking up or getting ready for bed. I open up the mail box and notice a key in it! I was like great I got something neat. I think it is protected mail and it takes the key to open it up. Well I first look at the crap mail and the VA mail plus the bills. No big deal. I see something for my wife from the university of Texas. She is in the REd mccombs school for Cpa masters degree. I want to spit on it,but it is what it is. So now I go and open up the special mail box and am getting excited. It is from the University of TEXAS. Okay great another scholarship for my wife. Then I really look at it! It is fricking Season tickets to all the Whorns games this year. I thought to myself this has to be the wrong mailbox. I look again at the name and it is addressed to my wife! My wife is from Panama,but knows how I feel about the WHORNS! So get back to the house and my walk back was not pleasant! I am so furious that I have gave money to the Whorns that I cannot even get my key into the door. I finally get the door open and walk into the room and wake my wife up. Ironically she is sleeping in a HUsker shirt. I show her the tickets. She gets excited and says that her and my daughter will be attending the games. So in other words I pay for her education at Whorn university,but I also support the athletic program! Talk about being in distress!

If I were you I would go to a Whorn game or two. Just for the heck of it. But like you Akita, I really don't care much for Whorn fans. Mostly because those bastages seemed to have our number for the last dozen years or so. They caught us in a down period. And now that they're down we won't have the chance to kick them to the curb.

I have been to a few games. In fact I went to the game where Jamal charles ran for a1000 yards in one quarter. I think it was the 3rd qauter. Whats his name popped his shoulder. Then I think it was the ganz era after that. The whorn fans were nice to me. But I hate going to games live. Just laughing at how Ironic that was.

Were you driving down I80 in Omaha wearing a Bo mask yesterday?

No, I was not Bucky. I have proof that I was here in Austin TEXAS! giggle giglle giggle. Just check my computer records/lol. Stop busting me out BUCKY. My wife does not realize I have access to a private jet.

Were you driving down I80 in Omaha wearing a Bo mask yesterday?

No, I was not Bucky. I have proof that I was here in Austin TEXAS! giggle giglle giggle. Just check my computer records/lol. Stop busting me out BUCKY. My wife does not realize I have access to a private jet.

My bad. I don't know what I'd do in your position. I only have a generalized dislike for Texas, I don't genuinely hate them like a fan of a team that played them frequently would. I'd probably go to the games.

That said if I received Gopher tickets I wouldn't go...ok yea I would because I would enjoy watching them lose...I guess I really can't empathize.

Scalp them to pay for your daughter's Nebraska tuition

Nebraska would cost me 17 grand a year for out of state. Or is it more now!

I'd rather go to the public library and get a free library card and read educational books than spend 5 cents towards Tejass University.

I have been to a few games. In fact I went to the game where Jamal charles ran for a1000 yards in one quarter. I think it was the 3rd qauter. Whats his name popped his shoulder. Then I think it was the ganz era after that. The whorn fans were nice to me. But I hate going to games live. Just laughing at how Ironic that was.

That is one hell of a quater.

So this morning I wake up at 5am and decide to go out and get the mail. The walk was peaceful as I strolled over to the community mail box. The green belt was beuatiful and wild life was waking up or getting ready for bed. I open up the mail box and notice a key in it! I was like great I got something neat. I think it is protected mail and it takes the key to open it up. Well I first look at the crap mail and the VA mail plus the bills. No big deal. I see something for my wife from the university of Texas. She is in the REd mccombs school for Cpa masters degree. I want to spit on it,but it is what it is. So now I go and open up the special mail box and am getting excited. It is from the University of TEXAS. Okay great another scholarship for my wife. Then I really look at it! It is fricking Season tickets to all the Whorns games this year. I thought to myself this has to be the wrong mailbox. I look again at the name and it is addressed to my wife! My wife is from Panama,but knows how I feel about the WHORNS! So get back to the house and my walk back was not pleasant! I am so furious that I have gave money to the Whorns that I cannot even get my key into the door. I finally get the door open and walk into the room and wake my wife up. Ironically she is sleeping in a HUsker shirt. I show her the tickets. She gets excited and says that her and my daughter will be attending the games. So in other words I pay for her education at Whorn university,but I also support the athletic program! Talk about being in distress!

1274465753023.gif