Montee Ball assaulted

knapplc

From ESPN blog:

Ball went to the hospital, where he was treated for head injuries and released about two hours later. He suffered a possible concussion, although the Wisconsin medical staff has yet to confirm one.

Some one report this to the NCAA. Who has ever gotten out of an ER in two hours? Preferential treatment!

• Fire 2

From ESPN blog:

Ball went to the hospital, where he was treated for head injuries and released about two hours later. He suffered a possible concussion, although the Wisconsin medical staff has yet to confirm one.

Some one report this to the NCAA. Who has ever gotten out of an ER in two hours? Preferential treatment!

To be fair, it said he was released about two hours after being treated. That sounds about right.

Everyone is making montee to be victim, when he could have easily been part of the problem. Nothing ever good happens after midnight!

Nothing? Clearly you've never had a drunk dial pay off.

I'll throw my vote in for that being the line of the day. (So far. Crewe isn't wasted yet...so far as I can tell.)

• Fire 1

Montee Ball has to know this is it. He's done, he's finished. All of it is over -- the All-American legacy, the Heisman and Rose Bowl chases, his career -- if he's not telling the truth.

"If I found out there was an indication he was involved in it, he would be handled like everybody else," Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema said this week.

LINK

I have a hard time believing Bienema would actually kick Mon-TAY off the team. Easy to talk tough. Hard to follow through.

My sources are telling me that Montee was attacked by six card carrying members of al qaeda in what is thought to have been a retaliatory strike for his prominent role in the assassination of Osama bin Laden.

The story is still developing.

I have a feeling that's even better than the story Mon-TAY is going by. :thumbs:

MADISON, Wis. -- Montee Ball made his first public appearance since the Wisconsin running back was assaulted Aug. 1 near campus, speaking Sunday at Camp Randall Stadium during the Badgers' media day.

Bell made it clear that he didn't have anything to do with a fight before he was assaulted. "I had nothing to do with it at all but with the police investigation still going on there's not much I can say," Ball said. "But I can 100 percent tell you that I had nothing to do with that first fight, honestly."

LINK

meh. Nothing will come of this. A bunch of guys jumped Ball and beat him up. Or at least that's the official story going forward. I'm just glad he wasn't seriously injured.