Brent Musburger - man of my dreams

Last night I dreamed the First quarter of the Southern Miss game, and I remember getting really mad at him. I had to listen to his stupid voice for the entire dream.

More importantly though, the game was tied 5-5 at the end of the 1st quarter. We scored a TD on our first drive, which I realize is worth 6 points, but since it was a dream and dreams are weird, they only gave us 5 points. Then the extra point was blocked. On USM's possession they scored a FG. Then on our next possession, USM got a safety.

Now for my favorite part. On our kickoff after the safety, we did an onside kick. Maher kicked the ball into the referee's head and it bounced into a waiting Husker's hands. According to Musberger, since the ref is part of the field, it was perfectly legal.

Last night I dreamed the First quarter of the Southern Miss game, and I remember getting really mad at him. I had to listen to his stupid voice for the entire dream.

More importantly though, the game was tied 5-5 at the end of the 1st quarter. We scored a TD on our first drive, which I realize is worth 6 points, but since it was a dream and dreams are weird, they only gave us 5 points. Then the extra point was blocked. On USM's possession they scored a FG. Then on our next possession, USM got a safety.

Now for my favorite part. On our kickoff after the safety, we did an onside kick. Maher kicked the ball into the referee's head and it bounced into a waiting Husker's hands. According to Musberger, since the ref is part of the field, it was perfectly legal.

Clean out your bowl!