Nebraska recruiting look

Bored decided to make a list of recruits at every postion keep in mind these are not all off the offers or all the kids we are intrested in just some we are high on.

QB: With Johhny Stanton commited we no longer need a QB in this class. His Santa Margarita squad placed in the top 10 of best high school teams in the country. Impressed at Elite 11 camp. He recently tore his ACL he will be redshirted his Freshman year I guarantee it.

RB: Nebraska looks right now at some good RBs Terrel Newby a 3 star from Cali he recently visited for the Idaho State game and gave it a "10".He seems pretty high on us and Cal. And David Williams a 4 star from PA also visiting Lincoln for an OV. Likely need just one RB in this class both of these kids would be good choices.

FB: No real targets at the moment a spot Nebraska normally fills with walk ons. No real need as Nebraska got Andy Janovich last year and he looks to cement himself as the 3rd FB behind Marrow and Zimmerer.

WR: Commited: Kevin Glandey a 3 star from OH. Nebraska has a lot of kids commited in OH Coach Pelini is a Cardnial Mooney, Ohio kid himself. He is a big kid at 6"2- 6"3 190. And Brian Lemelle from PA. Should take at least one to two.

TE: Commited Greg Hart 3 star from OH another from OH. The biggest fish left is the #1 JUCO TE in the nation Beau Sandland a high rated 4 star from Cal. Nebraska seems to be in good shape with him. Already visited and will visit again with his mother later this year. Likely taking 2 kids at TE.

T: Commited: Zach Hannon and Dan Samuleson are both high 3 stars. Dan is a true tackle while Hannon could play guard or tackle in college. Other targets include Christian Morris from TN and Kenny Lacy from AZ. Both are soft verbals to UCLA and will visit for the Wisconsin game. Weird thing about Kenny Lacy is former Husker Marcel Jones is his cousin. We take as many as possible this year for OL. J.D. Hinnant is also a big target for the tackle position he hails from Cali and will visit for the Wisconsin game. Lastly we have Aaron Cochran who is from Cali. He wants to OV sometime soon.

OG/C: Scott Queensberry OG/C Nebraska is in his short list of four and will visit for the Wisconsin game this week. A 4 star kid seems high on Nebraska from Cali. As I said before Zach Hannon could play guard too. Next we have Bobby Leath from FL Nebraska, Miami, And K-State make up his top 3. Need for OL as I said is huge this year.

DT: JUCO 5 star DT Toby Johnson from Hutchinson KS visited Nebraska and Oklahoma and named Oklahoma his leader. One JUCO would be nice and a high school kid other JUCO targets include: Kyle Peko, And Quincy Russell. Kyle Shortridge from FL is also a big target. He visited for the SM game. Also IMO he is very underated.

DE: Commited: 4 star Christian Lacouture recently moved from Texas to Nebraska and will play for Lincoln Southwest with 4 star LB and Nebraska commit Josh Banderas. Chrisitian is also a former Texas A&M aggie commit. Nebraska has some commited kids who are recruiting for them and he is one of them along with Banderas, Hart, Love, Natter. Showed his skills at the opening. Also commited: AJ Natter commited from Wisconsin a 4 star kid who chose Nebraska over some good B1G schools visited for Big Red Weekend.

LB: Nebraska has a trifecta of awsome LBs in this class Josh Banderas a 4 star from NE teamates with Christian Lacouture at Lincoln Southwest. Like Lacouture helping recruit kids to Nebraska. A Rivals Challenge kid ranked the #4 LB there not bad for a Nebraska kid. Marcus Newby from MD same school as John Papuchis and starting DE Jason Ankrah. The Quince Orchard HC said Newby was the best player he has ever coached. And our last LB Courtney Love a 3 star from Cardinal Mooney, Ohio this is Pelinis Alma mater as I mentioned earlier. Joins teamate 4 star safety Marcus McWilson at Nebraska. We are done this year for LB unless one of these kids decommits.

S: Commited 4 star Marcus McWilson from Cardinal Mooney, Ohio. Solid pickup and also teamates with Courtney Love. Did I mention he is from Bo's alma mater? Then there is 3 star Nathan Gerry from SD. Visited for Big red weekend and commited. Good be a good LB as well with his 4.4 speed in the 40 yard dash. Could outgrow his saftey size and be a LB with him being 6"2-205. Few targets left that are true safetys but I could see Mackenzie Alexander or Priest Willis play safety in college.

CB:Commits: Jonathan Cook 4 star from Bama. If he is offered by Bama he will be gone. Willis 5 star from AZ visiting for the Michigan game, Dashon Hunt 4 star from Cali In top 4 former UCLA commit visiting for the Wisconsin game. Mike Minter 3 star from NE would be a sure commit if offered. Son of Mike Minter Jr not offered due to off field problems I am a 100% sure he won't get an offer. Lastly, We have Mackenzie Alexander he and will are the best CBs we are targeting so far visiting for the Michigan game. Take 2 or 3 CBs.

K/P/LS:

No targets at K or P. They should be filled by walk ons this year. At LS Nebraska got a commit from Gabe Miller a two star LS from Indiana. Rated as the number 2 LS in the nation good enough for a 5 star LS rating at the Chris Rubio LS camp.

I'll make a walk on list later on in the year in this thread.

Last updated 9/25/12.

• Fire 4

A very nice summary of recruiting this year. We are filling quite a few needs with some quality kids. On a scale of 1-10, I'd say we are in the 8 range. Sandland and Johnson would push us over the top and address 2 serious needs. We seriously need a couple more good/great O linemen. The LB position is well stocked. I'll look forward to the season and the kids that eventually sign an LOI.

A very nice summary of recruiting this year. We are filling quite a few needs with some quality kids. On a scale of 1-10, I'd say we are in the 8 range. Sandland and Johnson would push us over the top and address 2 serious needs. We seriously need a couple more good/great O linemen. The LB position is well stocked. I'll look forward to the season and the kids that eventually sign an LOI.

If Hannon goes to Arkansas it would be a huge loss we need OL guys this year.

Toby Johnson never claimed OU as his leader, atleast not that i read anywhere? Quess will be here for Michigan, with Priest Willis and most likely Goodman will follow him, but Willis for sure.

Dashon Hunt is going to try and come with Johnny Stanton and Newby for the Idaho State game.

Dionte Taylor a WR from University School in Florida (same school as Tyler Moore I believe) will be here for the Wisky game, with OT JD Hinnat, and Kenny Lacy.

For DT we are also on Kyle Shortridge and JUCO Quincy Russell

Toby Johnson never claimed OU as his leader, atleast not that i read anywhere? Quess will be here for Michigan, with Priest Willis and most likely Goodman will follow him, but Willis for sure.

Dashon Hunt is going to try and come with Johnny Stanton and Newby for the Idaho State game.

Dionte Taylor a WR from University School in Florida (same school as Tyler Moore I believe) will be here for the Wisky game, with OT JD Hinnat, and Kenny Lacy.

Someone said that on the board.

And not all of our targets either.

Bored decided to make a list of recruits at every postion keep in mind these are not all off the offers or all the kids we are intrested in just some we are high on.

QB: With Johhny Stanton commited we no longer need a QB in this class. His Santa Margarita squad placed in the top 10 of best high school teams in the country. Impressed at Elite 11 camp.

RB: Nebraska looks right now at some good RBs Terrel Newby a 3 star from Cali visting for the ASU game, Pierre Corimer also a Cali RB a 4 star and high rated CB, And David Williams a 4 star from PA also visiting Lincoln for an OV. Likely need just one RB in this class all of these kids would be good choices.

FB: No real targets at the moment a spot Nebraska normally fills with walk ons. No real need as Nebraska got Andy Janovich last year and he looks to cement himself as the 3rd FB behind Marrow and Zimmerer.

WR: Commited: Kevin Glandey a 3 star from OH. Nebraska has a lot of kids commited in OH Coach Pelini is a Cardnial Mooney, Ohio kid himself. He is a big kid at 6"2- 6"3 190. Some other targets are Devon Allen from AZ a 4 star, JC 4 star Corey Smith from MS, And Brian Lemelle from PA. Should take at least one to two.

TE: Commited Greg Hart 3 star from OH another from OH. The biggest fish left is the #1 JUCO TE in the nation Beau Sandland a high rated 4 star from Cal. Nebraska seems to be in good shape with him. Already visited and will visit again with his mother later this year. Likely taking 2 kids at TE.

OT: Commits Dan Sameulson a 3 star from Indiana. Some kids we are high on are Zach Hannon who is down to Arkansas and Nebraska will decide Wednesday. Good chance with him 3 star from MO same school as Mike Rose at Rockhurst high. Kenny Lacy a 4 star OT is down to 7 Nebraska being one of them connected to Marcel Jones is his cousin. Christian Morris from TEN commited to UCLA but will still visit Nebraska seems like he just wanted a spot just in case. Need is big for OL this year.

OG/C: Scott Queensberry OG/C Nebraska is in his short list will visit for I belive the Wisconsin or Michigan game? Help? A 4 star kid seems high on Nebraska from Cali. Not much of a list for OG/C if I forgot someone tell me. Need for OL as I said is huge this year.

DT: Jaynard Bostwick a 4 star DT from FL. I really liked his film seemed quick and very strong. Jay Woods from GA a 4 star DT. JUCO 5 star DT Toby Johnson from Hutchinson KS recently visited Nebraska and Oklahoma and named Oklahoma his leader thats just gross. One JUCO would be nice and a high school kid.

DE: Commited: 4 star Christian Lacouture recently moved from Texas to Nebraska and will play for Lincoln Southwest with 4 star LB and Nebraska commit Josh Banderas.Also a former Texas A&M aggie commit. Nebraska has some commited kids who are recruting for them and he is one of them along with Banderas, Hart, Love, Natter. Showed his skills at the opening. Also commited: AJ Natter commited from Wisconsin a 4 star kid who chose Nebraska over some good B1G schools visited for Big Red Weekend.

LB: Nebraska has a trifecta of awsome LBs in this class Josh Banderas a 4 star from NE teamates with Christian Lacouture at Lincoln Southwest. Like Lacouture helping recruit kids to Nebraska. A Rivals Challenge kid ranked the #4 LB there not bad for a Nebraska kid. Marcus Newby from MD same school as John Papuchis and starting DE Jason Ankrah. The Quince Orchard HC said Newby was the best player he has ever coached. And our last LB Courtney Love a 3 star from Cardinal Mooney, Ohio this is Pelinis Alma mater as I mentioned earlier. Joins teamate 4 star safety Marcus McWilson at Nebraska.

S: Commited 4 star Marcus McWilson from Cardinal Mooney, Ohio. Solid pickup and also teamates with Courtney Love. Did I mention he is from Bo's alma mater? Then there is 3 star Nathan Gerry from SD. Visited for Big red weekend and commited. Good be a good LB as well with his 4.4 speed in the 40 yard dash. Could outgrow his saftey size and be a LB with him being 6"2-205. JUCO 4 star S Justin Cox from MS, and JUCO 3 star Taj Letman from MS.Take 3.

CB: Willis 5 star from AZ (Will make his new list), Dashon Hunt 4 star from Cali In top 4 former UCLA commit, Mike Minter 3 star from NE would be a sure commit if offered. Son of Mike Minter Jr not offered due to off field problems Jonathan Cook 3 star from AL Will get visit named Ole Miss leader the day we offered him. Take 2 or 3 CBs.

K/P/LS:

No targets at K or P. They should be filled by walk ons this year. At LS Nebraska got a commit from Gabe Miller a two star LS from Indiana. Rated as the number 2 LS in the nation good enough for a 5 star LS rating at the Chris Rubio LS camp.

I like the effort this year by the staff they seem more focused then last year. Expect not too much recruiting news until CFB kicks off in 26 days. GBR!

-Thats all I have for you please tell me if I should make changes and if you liked it or not.

Those two have little to no interest in Nebraska. To be honest I don't think Bostwick has an offer.

QB: With Johhny Stanton commited we no longer need a QB in this class. His Santa Margarita squad placed in the top 10 of best high school teams in the country. Impressed at Elite 11 camp.

RB: Nebraska looks right now at some good RBs Terrel Newby a 3 star from Cali visting for the ASU game, Pierre Corimer also a Cali RB a 4 star and high rated CB, And David Williams a 4 star from PA also visiting Lincoln for an OV. Likely need just one RB in this class all of these kids would be good choices.

WR: Commited: Kevin Glandey a 3 star from OH. Nebraska has a lot of kids commited in OH Coach Pelini is a Cardnial Mooney, Ohio kid himself. He is a big kid at 6"2- 6"3 190. Some other targets are Devon Allen from AZ a 4 star, JC 4 star Corey Smith from MS, And Brian Lemelle from PA. Should take at least one to two.

OT: Commits Dan Sameulson a 3 star from Indiana. Some kids we are high on are Zach Hannon who is down to Arkansas and Nebraska will decide Wednesday. Good chance with him 3 star from MO same school as Mike Rose at Rockhurst high. Kenny Lacy a 4 star OT is down to 7 Nebraska being one of them connected to Marcel Jones is his cousin. Christian Morris from TEN commited to UCLA but will still visit Nebraska seems like he just wanted a spot just in case. Need is big for OL this year.

OG/C: Scott Queensberry OG/C Nebraska is in his short list will visit for I belive the Wisconsin or Michigan game? Help? A 4 star kid seems high on Nebraska from Cali. Not much of a list for OG/C if I forgot someone tell me. Need for OL as I said is huge this year.

DT: Jaynard Bostwick a 4 star DT from FL. I really liked his film seemed quick and very strong. Jay Woods from GA a 4 star DT. JUCO 5 star DT Toby Johnson from Hutchinson KS recently visited Nebraska and Oklahoma and named Oklahoma his leader thats just gross. One JUCO would be nice and a high school kid.

DE: Commited: 4 star Christian Lacouture recently moved from Texas to Nebraska and will play for Lincoln Southwest with 4 star LB and Nebraska commit Josh Banderas.Also a former Texas A&M aggie commit. Nebraska has some commited kids who are recruting for them and he is one of them along with Banderas, Hart, Love, Natter. Showed his skills at the opening. Also commited: AJ Natter commited from Wisconsin a 4 star kid who chose Nebraska over some good B1G schools visited for Big Red Weekend.

LB: Nebraska has a trifecta of awsome LBs in this class Josh Banderas a 4 star from NE teamates with Christian Lacouture at Lincoln Southwest. Like Lacouture helping recruit kids to Nebraska. A Rivals Challenge kid ranked the #4 LB there not bad for a Nebraska kid. Marcus Newby from MD same school as John Papuchis and starting DE Jason Ankrah. The Quince Orchard HC said Newby was the best player he has ever coached. And our last LB Courtney Love a 3 star from Cardinal Mooney, Ohio this is Pelinis Alma mater as I mentioned earlier. Joins teamate 4 star safety Marcus McWilson at Nebraska.

S: Commited 4 star Marcus McWilson from Cardinal Mooney, Ohio. Solid pickup and also teamates with Courtney Love. Did I mention he is from Bo's alma mater? Then there is 3 star Nathan Gerry from SD. Visited for Big red weekend and commited. Good be a good LB as well with his 4.4 speed in the 40 yard dash. Could outgrow his saftey size and be a LB with him being 6"2-205. JUCO 4 star S Justin Cox from MS, and JUCO 3 star Taj Letman from MS.Take 3.

CB: Willis 5 star from AZ (Will make his new list), Dashon Hunt 4 star from Cali In top 4 former UCLA commit, Mike Minter 3 star from NE would be a sure commit if offered. Son of Mike Minter Jr not offered due to off field problems Jonathan Cook 3 star from AL Will get visit named Ole Miss leader the day we offered him. Take 2 or 3 CBs.

K/P/LS:

I like the effort this year by the staff they seem more focused then last year. Expect not too much recruiting news until CFB kicks off in 26 days. GBR!

-Thats all I have for you please tell me if I should make changes and if you liked it or not.

Those two have little to no interest in Nebraska. To be honest I don't think Bostwick has an offer.

I meant shortridge. It was like 2 am so I was really tired. Jay woods still wants to visit.

Someone said that on the board.

He never said that OU was his leader it just shows "warmer" on 247 that doesnt mean they are the leader. Atleast i havent seen him say that anywhere (and ive looked believe me i have nothing to do at work except scan the internet for meaningless info)

And not all of our targets either.

I didnt mention all of our tagets either, just ones we have a decent shot with, who happen to be visiting or want to visit. You said you wanted feedback so....