Nebraska recruiting look

Well, if we are keeping this updated. We should put in Mackensie at cornerback. Jonathan Cook as a commit. At WR, Devon Allen out, named his top 3. Corey Smith?? he's out. Add Dionte Taylor. AT OT, Kenny Lacy committed, but still interest. OG, Quessenberry is visiting for Michigan. great chance there. DT, Jaynard Bostwick and Jay Moore have no interest. Add Shortridge and Peko.

That's about all. Try to keep it updated if you do something like this. Please.

Bro ! Has the milk gone sour this morning? Geez! Try some toast my man! Nothing stopping others from posting updates! Decked doesn't claim to get all the updates first hand! I think he is compiling what those in the know have reported and put it in one place! If you have info to post then post it! Nobody will complain.

Don't worry I had a small update today.

Updated I'll add some more details later. @Paulcrewe I would like to see what he could do here but as a walk on.

Better runner and just as good of arm. Like I said in the Southeast/Southwest thread, with larger number of schollies this cycle it is very easy to offerr Jackson as an athlete. He easily could line up as a receiver or DB as . But if it is something the staff wants let him start at qb. I've seen him play a couple times and every time he has made a play or two that just makes you go, wow

Again he honestly was probably the most impressive player on the field that night.

Not advocating that he needs to pay qb on the next level but if the staff looks that way, he is a great option.

Updated I'll add some more details later. @Paulcrewe I would like to see what he could do here but as a walk on.

Better runner and just as good of arm. Like I said in the Southeast/Southwest thread, with larger number of schollies this cycle it is very easy to offerr Jackson as an athlete. He easily could line up as a receiver or DB as . But if it is something the staff wants let him start at qb. I've seen him play a couple times and every time he has made a play or two that just makes you go, wow

Again he honestly was probably the most impressive player on the field that night.

Not advocating that he needs to pay qb on the next level but if the staff looks that way, he is a great option.

Im not saying he isn't good enough its just I haven't seen him play at all.

Im going to turn this into an all around recruiting thread so here ya go. Post anything related to Nebraska football recruiting in here now.

Per Big red report: Iowa 2014 WR confirms visit to Nebraska: The Huskers will also host top 2014 talent on Saturday. http://bit.ly/Q8cAGq

We have the recruit profiles for a reason. Do you know how cluttered it would be here if we just posted everything in here?

Im going to turn this into an all around recruiting thread so here ya go. Post anything related to Nebraska football recruiting in here now.

Per Big red report: Iowa 2014 WR confirms visit to Nebraska: The Huskers will also host top 2014 talent on Saturday. http://bit.ly/Q8cAGq

We have the recruit profiles for a reason. Do you know how cluttered it would be here if we just posted everything in here?

Fine with me :D

• 2 weeks later...