Nebraska recruiting look

Was looking at recruiting today. 14 recruits, three of them are 4 stars. Still need 14 more recruits. This class looks to have 20 3 star recruits. Gonna be tough to pull in big fish with how weak the B1G is looking. For me, the UCLA loss hurt some momentum in recruiting.

Really depends on the site you're looking at... If you pick and choose, we have closer to 7 or 8 4-star players. I could count... Not going to.

I have a feeling there will be a nebraska kid (besides Christian and Josh) who will eventually get a scholarship. A lot more talent in Neb this year than they are getting credit for.

casey sayles will be a late add. he has offers from ohio and bowling green and would be very surprised if he didnt get a offer. he was matched up against lacatoure last week and from what I hear he did more than hold his own. he make pick up a few other small offers along the way but if nebraska offers he will definately be ours.

I have a feeling there will be a nebraska kid (besides Christian and Josh) who will eventually get a scholarship. A lot more talent in Neb this year than they are getting credit for.

casey sayles will be a late add. he has offers from ohio and bowling green and would be very surprised if he didnt get a offer. he was matched up against lacatoure last week and from what I hear he did more than hold his own. he make pick up a few other small offers along the way but if nebraska offers he will definately be ours.

Thats exactly who I was alluding to. If he gets a few more offers, Nebraska will offer because if full on walk ons are going to eventually start on your Oline then you have to get those "borderline offer" guys. Plus this year they can take a chance on a guy.

Bored decided to make a list of recruits at every postion keep in mind these are not all off the offers or all the kids we are intrested in just some we are high on.

QB: With Johhny Stanton commited we no longer need a QB in this class. His Santa Margarita squad placed in the top 10 of best high school teams in the country. Impressed at Elite 11 camp.

I don't know who else is on the horizon ... but with his injury and the number of scholarships available ... is there another Qb worth throwin' a scholly out to?

Bored decided to make a list of recruits at every postion keep in mind these are not all off the offers or all the kids we are intrested in just some we are high on.

QB: With Johhny Stanton commited we no longer need a QB in this class. His Santa Margarita squad placed in the top 10 of best high school teams in the country. Impressed at Elite 11 camp.

I don't know who else is on the horizon ... but with his injury and the number of scholarships available ... is there another Qb worth throwin' a scholly out to?

Said it in the Southeast/Southwest thread, najee Jackson should be offered. B offer as an athlete and plug him wherever is needed. The kid is a gamer

Damian Williams comes to mind.

Well, if we are keeping this updated. We should put in Mackensie at cornerback. Jonathan Cook as a commit. At WR, Devon Allen out, named his top 3. Corey Smith?? he's out. Add Dionte Taylor. AT OT, Kenny Lacy committed, but still interest. OG, Quessenberry is visiting for Michigan. great chance there. DT, Jaynard Bostwick and Jay Moore have no interest. Add Shortridge and Peko.

That's about all. Try to keep it updated if you do something like this. Please.

Well, if we are keeping this updated. We should put in Mackensie at cornerback. Jonathan Cook as a commit. At WR, Devon Allen out, named his top 3. Corey Smith?? he's out. Add Dionte Taylor. AT OT, Kenny Lacy committed, but still interest. OG, Quessenberry is visiting for Michigan. great chance there. DT, Jaynard Bostwick and Jay Moore have no interest. Add Shortridge and Peko.

Bro ! Has the milk gone sour this morning? Geez! Try some toast my man! Nothing stopping others from posting updates! Decked doesn't claim to get all the updates first hand! I think he is compiling what those in the know have reported and put it in one place! If you have info to post then post it! Nobody will complain.

Bro ! Has the milk gone sour this morning? Geez! Try some toast my man! Nothing stopping others from posting updates! Decked doesn't claim to get all the updates first hand! I think he is compiling what those in the know have reported and put it in one place! If you have info to post then post it! Nobody will complain.

I just meant about the original post. It could be confusing for those who don't really follow recruiting as much.

Damian Williams comes to mind.

Id take Najee Jackson over Williams in a heart beat