Some Kool-aid for those that need it.

Atika,

Next time you feel the urge to place a thousand dollar bet on, well, anything, why don't you mail the money to me. I'll hang on to it until whatever you're betting on passes then I'll send five hundred dollars of it back to you.

This way you'll only be pissing away half of your money, and you'll be helping a friend buy a new deer rifle.

Help me help you help me.

Regards,

El Duderino

• Fire 1
Overall, the BTN crew seemed to be relatively high on Huskers. Revsine said it “won’t be a great passing game” but that Nebraska has some weapons.Wide receivers Taariq Allen and Jordan Westerkamp drew some praise as well.

Of course this all requires its own disclaimer. As the official media arm of the Big Ten conference there’s an incentive here for the BTN to highlight the best of every school on the tour. That said, we still learned at least a little bit from a practice that was closed to the local media.

LINK

Funny you mention DiNardo. He just tweeted this:

Gerry DiNardo@gerrydinardo

BTN Bus Tour - #Huskers - This team is built like a lot of previous Nebraska team that were dominant.

Also, from a conversation with Ted from RSS, DiNardo says this about our passing game:

RedSea Scrolls@RedSeaScrolls

@tedlarsen135 @gerrydinardo Martinez goal on the season is 70%, if he can get 65% pass completes we will be in great shape

Gerry DiNardo@gerrydinardo

@RedSeaScrolls @tedlarsen135 That is more than very difficult in this style of offense. Win with the run be functional with the pass

Martinez has said he wants to hit 70% with his passing. Revsine doesn't see that as realistic, and DiNardo doesn't seem to, either. But DiNardo doesn't seem to think we'll need anywhere close to 70% to win. This team has scary weapons in the run game. I'd lean on those heavily, then pass to mix it up.

We can't really learn much from this except things about specific players doing well. Last year they talked about how awesome Nebraska looked. I watched the Iowa episode last nite and they put a positive spin on almost everything about them and didn't talk long about how screwed they are at RB. It's basically a feel good show.

I watched most of the Iowa - Michigan game last nite, and I'm hoping our new DL coach can make our DL do just as well against them. (but I also hope Michigan plays as badly against us. Michigan looked in that game like Nebraska looked against Michigan. Hopefully Robinson is still bad at away games. *crosses fingers*)