Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

If Bo confirms that Moore has left, there will be a sh#tstorm in Huskerdom. He will have to answer questions about this. No getting around it with a guy with ties like this to the program.

I'm not sure what more Bo will say. I suspect things will play out like this:

Media: What can you tell us about Tyler Moore leaving?

Bo: Nothing. Next question

If Bo confirms that Moore has left, there will be a sh#tstorm in Huskerdom. He will have to answer questions about this. No getting around it with a guy with ties like this to the program.

If Bo says that message boards, blogs and twitter will explode. His phone, TO's phone and Jamrog's phone will be ringing off the hook. He'll have to talk about it eventually.

If Bo says that message boards, blogs and twitter will explode. His phone, TO's phone and Jamrog's phone will be ringing off the hook. He'll have to talk about it eventually.

I agree but until things have settled down, I don't think Bo will mention anything about it.

Bo: Tyler is no longer on the team.

Media: What is the reason for Moore's departure from the team?

Bo: Personal differences.

Media: Is that..(Bo interupts)

Bo: Look Tyler's no longer on the team. We have a culture around here and Tyler feels he's better somewhere else. I wish him luck. Next question.

That's my guess how it will go. I'm sure Bo is not going to want to talk about it.

Bo: Tyler is no longer on the team.

Media: What is the reason for Moore's departure from the team?

Bo: Personal differences.

Media: Is that..(Bo interupts)

Bo: Look Tyler's no longer on the team. We have a culture around here and Tyler feels he's better somewhere else. I wish him luck. Next question.

That's my guess how it will go. I'm sure Bo is not going to want to talk about it.

Given that the presser has started can you guys stop posting how you think the conversation will go. I keep thinking it's the real quotes.

I don't think there is a presser, I believe it's just after practice interview so it won't be up until someone comments on twitter or they post it on the web. I could be wrong though... I've been looking but didn't find anything.

I would be very careful on stating Klach was using roids. There is a major difference between that and using a banned substance since there are dozens of things that you can buy over the counter that are a no no with the NCAA. He was shown the door for other reasons.

• Fire 1