Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

I liked the 90s. I bet players quit each year, then realized a few hours later they made a mistake, and we never found out about it.

My guess is he'll be talked out if it (if that's even what happened).

He's gone.

I'm glad you resurrected my post from ages ago (in internet terms) and assumed I ignored the rest of the thread.

Stuff on the internet not true??? That is the first I have heard of that. Now, guys keep me posted, I have to finish doing my bench reps of 425, then wash my silk shirt on my abs, then head off to my plastic surgery practice so that I can get home early to my two perfect 10 girlfriends.

Stuff on the internet not true??? That is the first I have heard of that. Now, guys keep me posted, I have to finish doing my bench reps of 425, then wash my silk shirt on my abs, then head off to my plastic surgery practice so that I can get home early to my two perfect 10 girlfriends.

Teach me.

Teach me.

Man, I wish I could, right now I would take two 5's to make a perfect 10!

Teach me.

Hey I want in on this too

425? That all? Also, should dry clean that shirt on your chest instead.

Well, yeah,just 425 today, I was going light, so 425 at 25 reps. Thanks for the dry clean tip!