Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

Wow! What a thread! (Insert popcorn munching icon here-I couldn't find it!) It sure made the time go much faster as we drove from Kansas City back to Omaha! I SO remember the Callahan firing-we were on that one for days along with 'Who will be our next head coach/We want Bo!' thread. AND The A&M thread. That was a doozie! I also remember the 'Who will be our next OC?' thread. That went on for awhile with us all convinced that Mike Stoops was going to be our hero.

This board is like a rich family reunion every day of the week! Wacky during off season, Joyous when we win, Morose and Sad when we lose, Indignant when someone criticizes our team, and Loving when it comes to all things Husker! Can't wait for the season to start!! GO BIG RED!!

P.S. I hope Tyler comes back too.

Sorry folks, but I'm not about to sit here and pat this kid on the back. He QUIT on his team just weeks before our first game. He's a quitter, plain and simple.

There are handfuls of situations in which a player leaving the team would be acceptable in my eyes, including sexual harassment, threats, etc. Considering none of us know exactly what happened, who was involved, or essentially any part of the situation, I don't think anyone here has the place to say what he is and isn't.

It could be a very trivial, and immature reason, for him leaving the team; but, until you know, you shouldn't call him anything.

• Fire 2

And yet another reasonable, rational, and compelling diatribe from the herp derp fire Barney crowd.

I'm probably going to regret this, but why exactly should Barney be fired?

This is my opinion from another thread.

They've been "great" sporadically, and that's being nice. When you take into account all the good things we did and compare them to all the penalties and bone-headed things we did, our offensive line is plain average. If you go back and watch film from the 2011 season, or before, you begin to see a trend of ineptitude. I'm not an offensive line expert, and I don't try to be, but even my untrained eye sees trouble. We don't have each member on our offensive line correctly doing their job play-to-play, we have guys getting out-gunned and out-maneuvered by less talented players, we have excessive penalties, we don't hold blocks long enough, and we have linemen not hitting a single opponent sometimes. The local and national media have lauded over Dobson and his training regimens, but I constantly feel that our line's coaching, attitude, what have you, does not properly reflect our players' athleticism.

I am glad to hear that the door is open for Tyler to return. I'm guessing those that were flying off the deep end, screaming that Cotton should be fired because of this, are feeling pretty f'ing stupid right about now.

Not me. That sorry POS needs to be canned yesterday and Moore needs to grow a set

And yet another reasonable, rational, and compelling diatribe from the herp derp fire Barney crowd.

There are and have been plenty of reasons to fire him (poor OL play, being out-muscled, lack of tenacity and intensity, etc). but why exactly should Barney NOT be fired?

I am glad to hear that the door is open for Tyler to return. I'm guessing those that were flying off the deep end, screaming that Cotton should be fired because of this, are feeling pretty f'ing stupid right about now.

Not me. That sorry POS needs to be canned yesterday and Moore needs to grow a set

There are and have been plenty of reasons to fire him (poor OL play, being out-muscled, lack of tenacity and intensity, etc). but why exactly should Barney NOT be fired?

Simple, it's Bo's decision. And all the haters on this board are just farting in the wind with there opinion of him.

This isn't the mainboard. Instead of trying to be witty with gifs and stupid comments why don't we have some intelligent conversation about why a true freshman who started four games for us decided to walk out of practice and leave the team.

One of you already called me out saying I was just trying to cause sh#t, but it appears my information was right. What I know stopped there so I would like to discuss this pressing situation more if anyone else is ok with that..

• Fire 3

OK guys, don't be offended, but I'm going to clean up this thread. We're going to have a Tyler Moore Thread of Ponies in the BS forum, or something, in 10-ish minutes. It's been fun, but let's continue the GIFs and stuff over there. Thanks everybody.

Alright, here we go: Tyler Moore's Thread of Ponies

Someone owes me a sandwich. Subway closed while I was doing this and I barely got through three pages ;P