Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip

Pelini said the door is open for Tyler Moore to return

I'm thinking about all the "crap" "fans" have said on here ... all the rumors, the opinions, the reaction .... so glad you are not a coach or associated with the program. You would have blown up this whole situation. At this point I'm more disgusted with this fan base then anything I have "heard" about Tryler Moore. Sad.

I'm thinking about all the "crap" "fans" have said on here ... all the rumors, the opinions, the reaction .... so glad you are not a coach or associated with the program. You would have blown up this whole situation. At this point I'm more disgusted with this fan base then anything I have "heard" about Tryler Moore. Sad.

So this is a bad time to dub him 'Mary' Tyler Moore?

Can someone give me the tl;dr version of the last seven pages?

-EZ and da skers are the only rational posters in this thread

-Tyler Moore's gf should not have wrote that message on facebook

-Tyler wants to play for the Steelers

-Everyone wants Barney fired/mauled

-I may have posted a gif or two

-Nebula is starting the "Get Barney canned fund raiser"

-Knapp posted something here and there

lol...alright, maybe I jumped the gun a little bit. He's just always been one of the guys on our staff I've never been fully sold on. But...what the hell do I know? :lol:

Oh I take so much offense to that its not even funny. :sarcasm

Oh I take so much offense to that its not even funny. :sarcasm

Okay, and Streeter has kept his wits about him.

If I would have had to guess last night, I would have all but garunteed he was gone. Now, it appears some of the dust has settled, some of the Internet rumor has been put to rest, and to be honest I'm not so sure he is leaving anymore.

In my personal opinion (which means very little), it sounds like Tyler is involved in a long-distance relationship. Willing to bet that his phone conversations are something along the lines of -- Girlfriend: "God, I miss you so much Tyler" Tyler : "I miss you too baby" Girlfriend: "I wish you didn't live so far away" Tyler: "I know... practice has been sucking too, I'm not even playing with the first-stringers" Girlfriend: "Aww baby, you don't deserve that sh#t" Tyler: "Yeah, sometimes it makes me wonder what I'm even doing here" Girlfriend: "Well, you know you could always come home, there are plenty of schools here that would want you, plus you could be closer to me"

Women have a strange effect on a young man's thinking ..... never underestimate the power of poon

then why doesn't drag her pretty little butt to Nebraska?

I remember back in 07 or whatever when Callahan was fired. There was like 500 some odd people on here.

And this one poster named I bleed Red that was some sort of information Savant. That was probably the craziest 3 or 4 days I remember on here.

I'll say this about Moore, I hope he rejoins the team and realizes all the hard work he's put in shouldn't be tossed aside for a relationship. If he has aspirations for playing for the steelers, he and that girl need to realize its gotta be school and football as THE focus right now. She needs to cancel her FB account and let him work this out w his family, himself, and his teammates/coaches.

I hope he returns, too. I've said over the last year that we had far too much offensive line talent returning in 2012 and 2013 to make excuses for poor line play. Now, we've definitely lost one linemen and potentially a second. Over the years we've seen what local media has called simple "bad luck" when it comes to linemen. Granted, there have been some situations that were just unavoidable, but is our luck really that bad? Are we really incapable of putting together a cohesive, talented, and dominating offensive line? Or, is bad position coaching finally reaching an impossible to ignore climax?

Edit - I know Pelini said the rumors on the internet weren't true - maybe Cotton has something to do with it and maybe he doesn't. Regardless, how many years will we continue to push off poor offensive line play, making excuse after excuse?

Thought I would check the state of meltdown. As expected total over reaction to a horny kid.

That said. He took on a responsibility to this program, his team mates and the coaching staff. When people quit in the line of fire in the military we have different name for them, than poor player wants to go home to see girl friend. I hope he lives up to those responsibilites of being a team member, stays by his word. Quitting is not honorable in any competition, as you let far more down than your self.

I would like to know what caused this outbreak, his reason to bolt. If it was just missing the girl friend, get the hell out, as he will most likely quit again down the road. If it is coaching, IE Coach, then it needs to be corrected instantly.

I am not going one way or the other until the full explanation comes out. With modern media, we will hear in a couple of days is my guess, unless the usual Bo BAN appears.