Ponies - a public opinion poll

Ponies - the scourge of 2012  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Disclaimer: I watch Netflix cartoons every night with my two-year old son before bedtime. He chooses. And sometimes he picks "My Little Pony," which I dutifully watch. So I guess that makes me a Brony, huh?

/ I've been trying get him into Futurama, but no luck yet. :lol:

• Fire 1

Disclaimer: I watch Netflix cartoons every night with my two-year old son before bedtime. He chooses. And sometimes he picks "My Little Pony," which I dutifully watch. So I guess that makes me a Brony, huh?

you should make him watch the 90's spiderman and x-men.

Of course that doesn't make you a brony. That makes you a good dad.

Posting ponies on a football forum - THAT makes you a brony.

YOU DECIDE - Pony Poll 2012

This thread is a horrible abomination that borders on outright bigotry. Never, since perhaps Mao's Cultural revolution, have we seen such a manifestation of anti-intellectual hostility.

The posting of ponies is an unalienable right endowed in each man by the divine. To engage in this act is akin to performing a holy sacrament, a dialogue between man and the greater mystery of the cosmos, in which we pay homage to the innocence, diversity and ponyiness found in our everyday lives.

You might ban ponies but really you'll just be banning a piece of what makes you human.

you should make him watch the 90's spiderman and x-men.

We watch spiderman every so often. The really old ones (early 70s late 60s) are better than the 90s ones I think. Haven't tried the X-men yet. Sounds like something we should watch.