Things about things

Legends Division preview was tonight. Dinardo said they wouldnt be surprised if Tommy was the number 2, and they only saw him in week one. Showed some film, they guy has a cannon, they said he can flat out run, and hes is going to be a great option QB for us, called him a future star.

Said no question our defense is going to be alot better

Also thought we had the best overall roster in the big 10.

They said we need to stop worrying about Tmarts passing because we are 19-0 when we run for 180 or more yards. Said we could be in trouble if we try and push the issue passing too much, which i agree with. I think all the passing talk is a gimmick, we are stacked at RB, we may try and be more balanced, but once Tmagic throws a few ints well keep er on the ground and pound em with our big guys.

Both picked MSU to win the division, not sure why when they constantly said that they have big questions on offense. Said they are only returning 21% of the offense production from last season, and they were 11th in the confrence in rushing last year.

WTH is going on with everyone picking Mich St. to take the Legends!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :dunno

tumblr_m8cczkh7oN1qhk1j2o1_400.gif

Well our '09 team nearly won the Big XII with a horrible offense, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Will their D be as good as the '09 D? That remains to be seen. I just hope that any player reading this take personal stake in the doubters and lack of recognition.

Didn't MICH St lose 4 starts on defense as well!?

Sounds like Arod/Sirles are still weak links on the line and struggling a bit. Most of the rest of the guys are playing pretty good ball. Heard is banged up an probably wont see much action if any at all. Pensick is now #2 at Center and both Guard spots.

Wow.... You just threw a roofie in my kool-aid, man.

Legends Division preview was tonight. Dinardo said they wouldnt be surprised if Tommy was the number 2, and they only saw him in week one. Showed some film, they guy has a cannon, they said he can flat out run, and hes is going to be a great option QB for us, called him a future star.

Said no question our defense is going to be alot better

Also thought we had the best overall roster in the big 10.

They said we need to stop worrying about Tmarts passing because we are 19-0 when we run for 180 or more yards. Said we could be in trouble if we try and push the issue passing too much, which i agree with. I think all the passing talk is a gimmick, we are stacked at RB, we may try and be more balanced, but once Tmagic throws a few ints well keep er on the ground and pound em with our big guys.

Both picked MSU to win the division, not sure why when they constantly said that they have big questions on offense. Said they are only returning 21% of the offense production from last season, and they were 11th in the confrence in rushing last year.

WTH is going on with everyone picking Mich St. to take the Legends!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :dunno

tumblr_m8cczkh7oN1qhk1j2o1_400.gif

Well our '09 team nearly won the Big XII with a horrible offense, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Will their D be as good as the '09 D? That remains to be seen. I just hope that any player reading this take personal stake in the doubters and lack of recognition.

Didn't MICH St lose 4 starts on defense as well!?

I think so, most notably Jerel Worthy. People say he took plays off sometime, and he did, but he wad a very disruptive player for them.

Trying something new this year on field

Brion Carnes recently put this as his status on facebook. I assume he is talking about punt returns. Any chance that we get to see what he's talking about this weekend?

If so I hope he turns into the greatest punt returner in husker history! The kid has done nothing but show up and work hard! No complaints and no pouting, just busts ass. If its a playbook thing, then with his athleticism , he will find a place on this team. If he concedes the QB position and still wants to help this team however he can then he exemplifies everything good about our program! If he decides to transfer to get a shot at QB then I say good luck and thanks for being a great team player while you were here!
  • Fire 3

Trying something new this year on field

Brion Carnes recently put this as his status on facebook. I assume he is talking about punt returns. Any chance that we get to see what he's talking about this weekend?

If so I hope he turns into the greatest punt returner in husker history! The kid has done nothing but show up and work hard! No complaints and no pouting, just busts ass. If its a playbook thing, then with his athleticism , he will find a place on this team. If he concedes the QB position and still wants to help this team however he can then he exemplifies everything good about our program! If he decides to transfer to get a shot at QB then I say good luck and thanks for being a great team player while you were here!

Excellent post Jarvis. :thumbs