Things about things

Speaking of things....looking like Armstrong may be the #2 QB once the season gets rollin. Check out the tweet below:

"My dude @Sean_Callahan just said he thinks the #2 QB right now is Tommy Armstrong. Do you burn a year and play him this year? Hmmmm...."

I told you this days ago, Chaddyboxer. What, you can't believe something unless you hear it from a reputable news source like Twitter? humph.

Then you're wrong. RK is sitting 2after Saturday. It's still close between all three guys and the next two weeks will tell how everything shakes out but RK has had the best fall of the three back ups. If he could run worth two squirts I don't think they other guys would be as even.

Most people on here are just speculating because we dont have access to coaches like you do, you may have more access then most reporters at this point in the season. This doesnt mean you need to go around telling people they are wrong all the time, we dont need this site to turn into Rivals, where the people with the best info are dicks to guys just trying to piece together info from twitter and every free site they can find, of course were going to be wrong most of the time. We all appreciate all the info you bring here setting us all straight, but just tell us what you want to tell us dont start treating us like were dumb because we dont have the access you do. That is all.

:boxosoap

I'm sorry it was taken that way. It wasn't intended to come across that way. Just so people don't get butt hurt anymore, I'll just keep my info to myself from here on out except for the few people I share it with privately.

Now look what you did Fowler :P

Speaking of things....looking like Armstrong may be the #2 QB once the season gets rollin. Check out the tweet below:

"My dude @Sean_Callahan just said he thinks the #2 QB right now is Tommy Armstrong. Do you burn a year and play him this year? Hmmmm...."

I told you this days ago, Chaddyboxer. What, you can't believe something unless you hear it from a reputable news source like Twitter? humph.

Then you're wrong. RK is sitting 2after Saturday. It's still close between all three guys and the next two weeks will tell how everything shakes out but RK has had the best fall of the three back ups. If he could run worth two squirts I don't think they other guys would be as even.

Most people on here are just speculating because we dont have access to coaches like you do, you may have more access then most reporters at this point in the season. This doesnt mean you need to go around telling people they are wrong all the time, we dont need this site to turn into Rivals, where the people with the best info are dicks to guys just trying to piece together info from twitter and every free site they can find, of course were going to be wrong most of the time. We all appreciate all the info you bring here setting us all straight, but just tell us what you want to tell us dont start treating us like were dumb because we dont have the access you do. That is all.

I'm sorry it was taken that way. It wasn't intended to come across that way. Just so people don't get butt hurt anymore, I'll just keep my info to myself from here on out except for the few people I share it with privately.

Please include me on that list Da! That is all! ;)

I think da skers has always been respectful in how he shares his information. Telling someone that they are wrong shouldn't cause anybody in a group of adults to whine, complain, and attack. It's happening here with alarming frequency. If the mob doesn't agree with your opinion, then you evidently don't have a right to your opinion...

Got ya covered Red.

what about Beanman?

If RK is # 2 and he can't run a lick then what does our offense look like?

He can run options ok not as good as the other guys but he's ahead in the passing game. Sounds like he's not very elusive in the scramble.

At least thats what I was told from someone at Saturdays practice.

Someone tell me something good about the offensive line. Without that mixed in the Kool-aid I'm having trouble seeing how we win our division, much less the conference.

Along with everyone else in the offense, when was the last time our OLine played in the same system and type of offense two complete years in a row?

Even when Watson was here, it seemed like they were making major changes to the offense about every 6 months.

That alone should make these guys more confident in what they are doing. They shouldn't have to think quite as much about assignments and that allows them to concentrate more on snap counts and winning the battle against the guy across from them.

Oh come on now, i was hoping you wouldnt go there. I was "just saying" dont go down that path, because we all really like what you bring to this board, thats it. No one has ever been butt hurt about what you say. Obviously i took your post wrong.

Sorry been hanging out on rivals too much, its getting bad over there. Again appreciate what you do for us here.

I call BS.

Someone tell me something good about the offensive line. Without that mixed in the Kool-aid I'm having trouble seeing how we win our division, much less the conference.

Along with everyone else in the offense, when was the last time our OLine played in the same system and type of offense two complete years in a row?

Even when Watson was here, it seemed like they were making major changes to the offense about every 6 months.

That alone should make these guys more confident in what they are doing. They shouldn't have to think quite as much about assignments and that allows them to concentrate more on snap counts and winning the battle against the guy across from them.

And now we have to break in a new center that has to make all the right line calls!