UCLA camp not going well

This, is coaching 101. It is an acting job. Not that they were not screwing up, but its an acting job.

Ya but what would people be saying if Bo did this tonight, we would probably be concerned about our team. I would rather hear whats coming out of our camp....confidence.

Bo has done this. In the form of, "Everyone runs till one person from each position pukes." I remember Niles and Prince (or was it Niles and Dennard?) made it a personal competition and if I remember right they both puked just as they were leaving the field.

This, is coaching 101. It is an acting job. Not that they were not screwing up, but its an acting job.

Maybe, maybe not. UCLA has a reputation for being soft. This is the same place where the seniors had a 'skip day' for practice, and Mora is the first guy to put a stop to that. UCLA has tended to be a school that folded when someone punched them in he mouth, like USC routinely does.

• Fire 1

Ya but what would people be saying if Bo did this tonight, we would probably be concerned about our team. I would rather hear whats coming out of our camp....confidence.

Bo has done this. In the form of, "Everyone runs till one person from each position pukes."

see my post above, i know Bo has done this, im glad he doesnt seem to have to, or atleast hes not saying it in the media anymore, and i havent heard it anywhere. Sure it could happen on a personal level if a player is slacking, but doesnt seem to be a TEAM issue like it used to be and thats a good sign for less of a team letdown, or showing up flat imo.

Maybe, maybe not. UCLA has a reputation for being soft. This is the same place where the seniors had a 'skip day' for practice, and Mora is the first guy to put a stop to that. UCLA has tended to be a school that folded when someone punched them in he mouth, like USC routinely does.

mTFjI.gif

My thoughts, sure he was pissed. But they had about 10 minutes left, this was like a coach going nuts to get a T in basketball. It is an act, sure you are pissed but you know what you are doing.

I have seen it while I coach, it goes like this

"Watch this, I am going to get on the team on this play, then I am going to make the entire team run"

Hell, truth me told, I have had coaches say this BEFORE practice.

Bo has done this. In the form of, "Everyone runs till one person from each position pukes."

see my post above, i know Bo has done this, im glad he doesnt seem to have to, or atleast hes not saying it in the media anymore, and i havent heard it anywhere. Sure it could happen on a personal level if a player is slacking, but doesnt seem to be a TEAM issue like it used to be and thats a good sign for less of a team letdown, or showing up flat imo.

Do you think the current leadership of the Huskers would allow slacking? I think the leaders on this current team would shut that kind of crap down immediately.

Wonder if Fuller's thinking he made the wrong choice?

You be the judge...

"Devin Fuller continues to struggle with the pace, accuracy, follow through and release. He's adamant about playing quarterback and is not resigned to switching to another position. Mora seems to like what he sees in Fuller, who doesn't figure to be in the mix for a backup spot, much less a starting role."