So where are we all sitting for the game?

Section 20, Row 52

I'll be reppin section 20 as well! Didn't know visitors sit in that section. I'll be in row 78, if I see ya, I'll give ya a wave. Or when we score a TD....I'll walk down and give ya a high five!

Do it! Then I will buy you a beer after the game, there will be 6 of us! Kinda weird because one will be my ex wife, another my current gf :lol:

haha. AWKWARD! lol. I don't know what the hell ya look like, so....it might be kinda hard to spot ya lol

I will be easy to spot, I am sure I will be the only one with "gauged" ears and a full tattoo sleeve lol

Section 20, Row 52

I'll be reppin section 20 as well! Didn't know visitors sit in that section. I'll be in row 78, if I see ya, I'll give ya a wave. Or when we score a TD....I'll walk down and give ya a high five!

Do it! Then I will buy you a beer after the game, there will be 6 of us! Kinda weird because one will be my ex wife, another my current gf :lol:

I can't wait to read that weekly installment of borNred's mental raping :lol:

Section 20, Row 52

haha. AWKWARD! lol. I don't know what the hell ya look like, so....it might be kinda hard to spot ya lol

I will be easy to spot, I am sure I will be the only one with "gauged" ears and a full tattoo sleeve lol

Fair enough! I'll probably be wearing a hat with black husker shades. I am tatted up on my arms as well. When I enter the stadium, I'll be looking for ya

Section 36A for every game this season. We've been in these seats the past 6-7 years now and have met a lot of great people that have season tickets around us. It is the same people usually for every game so it's always fun to see everyone again at the first game knowing that it is going to be a fun season. Go Big Red!