Week 1 Coverage Map

I was really hoping that I'd be in the blue. Won't be able to see this game now.

It's the same broadcast crew regardless of which channel it's on.

I know but the ABC game is being dropped in Montana in favor of the Montana vs South Dakota game. If the Huskers were on ESPN 2 I could have seen it, now I won't get to.

That sucks. I'm surprised that they aren't mirroring the game on ESPN2 for that case. Or another of the fifty channels ABC/ESPN seems to have.

I was really hoping that I'd be in the blue. Won't be able to see this game now.

I know but the ABC game is being dropped in Montana in favor of the Montana vs South Dakota game. If the Huskers were on ESPN 2 I could have seen it, now I won't get to.

That's surprising...Go Yotes!

Did you check to see if you can watch it online on Watchespn.com?

browsing through the USM message boards, they are glad majority of the coverage in on ABC because they believe it will bring in more viewers and really help their national exposure when they "win"

Is that any more ridiculous than people here thinking we are going to win the conference?

browsing through the USM message boards, they are glad majority of the coverage in on ABC because they believe it will bring in more viewers and really help their national exposure when they "win"

Is that any more ridiculous than people here thinking we are going to win the conference?

im not really sure how these go hand in hand. Like knapp said not a lot of people are even predicting that, but it's definitely a possibility because we will be in a 3 way race throughout the entire year. The USM statement is more equivalent to us saying we are going to beat Alabama in the mNC

I don't know. There are way too many unprovens on this Husker team to predict an easy victory. If we do, great. But there's no evidence supporting it. This Southern Miss team has a good defense, they have a coach who knows defense, they have speed, they have nothing to lose. They're not going to come to Lincoln and lay down.