What did we learn?

Taylor was a straight savage.... with a couple games under his belt hopefully he will be ready for some Big 10 pressure as the season winds on... we need the D to improve.. though i wasnt too disappionted with the corners as i thought i would be... BM you better have gotten the kinks out when we need you for some of those close games.......

over all just really happy for Taylor!!!!!

Taylor's foot placement still needs work but, his accuracy and pocket presence have improved dramatically. Great game Taylor.

Is your name Ed?

Simple observation of his mechanics. His accuracy and pocket presence were outstanding though. And NO. I am not Ed. ^_^

You're right. If you were Ed you would have said it 53,000 times.

• Fire 1

On offense I feel like we're starting to get a little depth. I'm not so terrified if someone goes down for a game or two, and it was really nice seeing the reserves getting some playing time in the 2nd half as God intended at NU (FINALLY!!!!!). I feel a lot better about the first and second string quarterbacks this season. We also seemed to clean up a lot of the oline penalties. I'll reserve comment on the dline until conference play. Taylor......just WOW.....

Taylor's foot placement still needs work but, his accuracy and pocket presence have improved dramatically. Great game Taylor.

Is your name Ed?

Simple observation of his mechanics. His accuracy and pocket presence were outstanding though. And NO. I am not Ed. ^_^

You're right. If you were Ed you would have said it 53,000 times.

I gave my opinion. Something wrong with that?