injuries

Ben Cotton being injured hurts the most imo. We have no TE's other than Reed that are ready. Marlowe and burkhead we have depth to pick up the slack.

One of our unready TEs scored a TD and had at least one other reception.

People don't realize how important cotton is to the running game. Yes Jake Long filled in well today but we need a healthy Cotton this year.

Ben Cotton being injured hurts the most imo. We have no TE's other than Reed that are ready. Marlowe and burkhead we have depth to pick up the slack.

People don't realize how important cotton is to the running game. Yes Jake Long filled in well today but we need a healthy Cotton this year.

Maybe you don't realize how important Rex is to the running game. Rex's injury is the most important one by far....

• Fire 2

Feel awful for Timmy. Maybe he can get a medical redshirt?

Hope Rex recovers in a hurry. Just hope they don't rush him back if he's not ready.

I don't think we need him until Wisconsin anyways. In a perfect world it would be nice to rest him until the Idaho State game, get him 10-15 carries in that game, and ready to go next week. Im afraid we will play him as early as next week and it could haunt us. Also its nice to get ameer and braylon lots of carries.

Jake Long is the one that cought the TD.

I know. I was just playing off the label.