Cody Green

huskerhill

Cody is very talented. Unfortunately, he was put in some bad situations as a true freshman that he no business being in. For whatever reason (I believe Zac Lee was more hurt than we know) he started against Oklahoma and was brought in on the 1 against Texas. Then as a sophomore when Taylor was hurt, we time and time again used the Rexcat, which while not intended, showed Cody we had zero confidence in him. Hence, any confidence and swagger he had was pretty much trashes. I feel for him. I think he get a tough rap. He was once deemed our savior as well.

Sucked he didn't work out at Nebraska...but when you try to convince other players to transfer...I lose a ton of respect

i guess, and i do not really know how that all went down. however, those players are also friends and i know i tried to recruit my friends to the college i choose. i will still root for him. he seemed to have a lot of talent, hopefully he finds his potential.

iowa states qb is better that cody green,, ,,,i think he passed for allmost 400yds...i was surprised to iowa state win this one, but it seems that the coach there now is doing well for iowa state...they only had one good year that i know off, and that is when they beat nebraska that year