This Board Is the Best out there

Just wanted to take a minute and congratulate those responsible for maintaining this site. This weekend is the big BYU-Utah rivalry game out here, so I've been spending a lot of time on a Utah message board talking trash and stirring the pot a bit. Let me tell you that place is so disorganized and confusing. It's always a relief when I come back to Huskerboard and get another taste of how things are supposed to be done. And the people here are quality and know how to have a debate for the most part without insulting each other, even on the contentious issues we've dealt with the past two years. We really do have the best fans in the nation. So thanks to all responsible.

The Admin and most of the Mods(except me) work hard keeping the board enjoyable for everyone. Fortunately we don't make minimum wage. We would have to get paid to make that :lol: The only other problem with the board is this pesky thing about freedom of speech. Damn, I thought everyone would read my posts and always agree and never have the affrontery to disagree with me :lol::lol::lol:

Really the members are the important pieces of this board and for the most part police yourselves before most problems occur. Makes us look really marvahlous, dahling.

GBR GBR GBR HUSKERBOARD HUSKERBOARD HUSKERBOARD

Thanks for the kind words. I know we have some improvements to make, but overall Im very gratified with what this place has evolved into. ETR, myself & the mods have worked very hard to get it to this position - so its great to hear that the majority of members seem to be impressed with the end product. Our members opinions have always played a big role in our decisions around here, so you guys should also feel proud of what you have helped create.

Because as the others alluded to, this board is top shelf not only because of the people who run it, but mainly because of the core loyal members. Quality attracts quality, which is why this thing has started snowballing. We simply have a very high ratio of classy & intelligent members - keep it up and it will only get better.

Also FYI, we will be making a very nice upgrade to the board within the next several months, which you guys should really like. More info to come.

Thanks again for all the support.