A point I need to make....

I don't think you're trolling actually. I just think your intuition is faulty. The speed you see on the field when your defense is out there will be in the form of guys wearing helmets with a red N on the side.

And not only are the athletes fleet and fast, we play fast. You're going to see your guys getting off the turf, lining up as fast as they can while we're already in formation, sprinting down the field trying to cover the next play, and then hustling up to the line of scrimmage and trying to set your defense while we're under center ready to roll again. This will happen all game long.

Get ready for exhaustion...it's coming for you. We're dropping 45 plus on Saturday.

• Fire 5

I don't think you're trolling actually. I just think your intuition is faulty. The speed you see on the field when your defense is out there will be in the form of guys wearing helmets with a red N on the side.

And not only are the athletes fleet and fast, we play fast. You're going to see your guys getting off the turf, lining up as fast as they can while we're already in formation, sprinting down the field trying to cover the next play, and then hustling up to the line of scrimmage and trying to set your defense while we're under center ready to roll again. This will happen all game long.

Get ready for exhaustion...it's coming for you. We're dropping 45 plus on Saturday.

Boom! Agreed

got me goin

I don't know why UCLA fans are so excited...they gave 25+pts and 300+yards to one of the 10 worst college football teams on a yearly basis! Meanwhile Nebraska looked fairly impressive on offense and defensively looked rusty as they had about 15 missed tackles and finished with 260 total yards given up. As long as the Skers stick to the script I think they cod win impressively!

Just finished watching the replay. I have seen it stated here that Southern Miss's defense is faster than Ucla's....Jeebus, you're right, we're f'ing doomed. I physically shat myself watching the replay. I am dazzled by your young speed. Our QB will be running for his life. And his pad high passes? We will be turning the ball over. Not here as a troll...see my previous posts.

FIFY

• Fire 1

Just finished watching the replay. I have seen it stated here that Southern Miss's defense is faster than Ucla's....no F*n way. You folks will be dazzled by our young speed. Your QB will be running for his life. And his pad high passes? There will be turnovers. Not here as a troll...see my previous posts.

slater_okay.gif

Just finished watching the replay. I have seen it stated here that Southern Miss's defense is faster than Ucla's....no F*n way. You folks will be dazzled by our young speed. Your QB will be running for his life. And his pad high passes? There will be turnovers. Not here as a troll...see my previous posts.

slater_okay.gif

1306720430001.gif

• Fire 1