A point I need to make....

Just finished watching the replay. I have seen it stated here that Southern Miss's defense is faster than Ucla's....no F*n way. You folks will be dazzled by our young speed. Your QB will be running for his life. And his pad high passes? There will be turnovers. Not here as a troll...see my previous posts.

His review was just thorough to not remember our quarterback's name, so obviously it's spot on. Fear the pad high passes!

Nobody on the national level cares about Nebraska, nor should they. You haven't won a conference championship this century. Go to your stadium. The highest number you see is 1999. That was 13 years ago. Your seasons are boring and predictable. You beat a few no-name schools and start off with high-hopes, you get crushed by a legit team, you win a few more games against a few nobodies, you lose a game to a nobody, you implode against a few pretty good team, then you win a game or two before embarrassing yourself in a bowl game. Your first loss will come this week and this board will become a hotbed for negativity and bitterness.

Nobody on the national level cares about Nebraska, nor should they. You haven't won a conference championship this century. Go to your stadium. The highest number you see is 1999. That was 13 years ago. Your seasons are boring and predictable. You beat a few no-name schools and start off with high-hopes, you get crushed by a legit team, you win a few more games against a few nobodies, you lose a game to a nobody, you implode against a few pretty good team, then you win a game or two before embarrassing yourself in a bowl game. Your first loss will come this week and this board will become a hotbed for negativity and bitterness.

This happens after wins too... so there!

GBR

• Fire 1

I agree with your post sir except for the last statement. Welcome to our board. I am projecting a 60-14 blowout over your team, even with the above being true. Please come back next week to gloat. I will only congratulate you. All the best to you, your university and your state. My belief is that you need it more then I. Sincerely.

Keep up the smack talk. I wish your UCLA team good luck.....b/c their going to need it. = )

You suck at trolling.

• Fire 2

Just finished watching the replay. I have seen it stated here that Southern Miss's defense is faster than Ucla's....no F*n way. You folks will be dazzled by our young speed. Your QB will be running for his life. And his pad high passes? There will be turnovers. Not here as a troll...see my previous posts.

I think its safe to say that we're not as good as we think we are right now. And when we struggle and have a rough game against say Arky State we won't be as bad as we seem at that time. But I will say they guys were pretty mentally sharp and that was a big improvement from how we started the last few years. If we have that same mental approach each week like I hope we will, we'll not drop more than maybe 1 or 2 games that will be decided by fluke plays.

UCLA is much better than they were under the Weasel. But I don't think they are very mentally tough. If they get down by 14 pts I expect to see them crumble. If they can keep it close through 3 quarters then they have a chance. I think their best bet is to try and strike fast and get up 14 pts and make us chase them.

When was the last time UCLA was ranked in the top 25? UCLA fans remind me of Baylor fans. Baylor though puts a tarp on their stadium chairs. UCLA fans do not even bother doing that! And with your post I would like to ask a question. How much radiation have you ingested from the Fukushima nuclear plant in California? This will be a curb stomping, but I like your attitude!

I watched the highlights against rice too, and there were some areas i believe you are better at than i once thought and not as good, for instance you have a big, strong D line that can get pressure on the QB, now whether or not that is because Rices' O line is crummy or not i guess that's unknown but the D line looked good. Your secondary did okay, a lot of big hits, and they got to the receiver quick right after the ball was thrown. Things i noticed on offense: you don't have a good receiving core, they made a few good moves but just not very sharp out of their routes. Hundley will be solid for you in the future but i don't think he is there yet. On a lot of his throws he doesn't have the "zip." A lot of the passes were thrown weak and your receiver happened to be open...he also lobs the ball on screen passes or dump offs, and the second a talented CB jumps that screen they are gone for a pic 6. So he has improvement to make, but he will be good for you guys, i followed his recruiting since his junior year in HS. As for Franklin who you and everyone is now saying one of the most underrated running backs in the country is crazy IMO. His two longs were a combination of piss poor tackling and no one within 5 yards of him. He was not lying when he was quoted saying "a bulldozer could drive through those holes" the first one had a giant hole and the Linebacker, CB, and Safety all completely whiffed...he would have been tackled by Compton for a 6 yard gain. And the draw play was absolutely sh#t defense on Rices' part. There was about a 5 second delay before the draw (which seemed like Hundley was standing back there forever before he handed it off) and he had a wide open path to the endzone...no one came within 10 yards of him because the receivers took the DB's to the sidelines and im not even sure where the hell the linebackers disappeared to. So there was 145 of his 200 yards on two plays.

I live here in Texas and Nebraska football is talked about a lot. The Texas fans all want to know when the Big Red will be back. They ask if this is the year Nebraska makes a statement. My response is 2013. What are the Neilson ratings for a Nebraska game compared to a UCLA Game? Plus for being so Irrelevant and boring you seem to know a lot about Nebraska football. If Nebraska is so Irrelevant how do you know so much? OOh National broadcasts of Nebraska football must make it into your house hold.

If you're going to troll at least put some effort into it, at least try not to sound like a Missouri, Iowa or Colorado fan. It's pathetic.