Drake Martinez

I just read a story about Taylor's little brother and it states he runs a 40 in the 4.3s. It also says he wants to play defense in college and that he could play DE if he gained some weight. I am sure he would lose some speed if he became big enough to play DE, but It sure would be fun watching a DE in the 4.5 range. Who was the fastest DE NU ever had? Does anyone know NUs chances of landing Drake Martinez?

Doesn't look like 4.3 speed, but he does run pretty effortlessly like Taylor. Nothing really too impressive on film, but if he is 4.3 fast I'm sure we could do something with him. And he's got the same tat as Taylor so you know that takes like .2 seconds off his 40 time right there.

drake martinez is not that good......NO WAY he runs a 4.3 LOL

The article say in the 4.3s, so he could be as slow as 4.39 if you believe these stories. I think NU needs speed at DL and LB, so I would be thrilled with a 4.39 LB, and Drake is already as big as L. David. If Drake could add some weight and be faster than Neil Smith I could dream of the days when NUs defense put the fear of God into opposing QBs.

drake martinez is not that good......NO WAY he runs a 4.3 LOL

The article say in the 4.3s, so he could be as slow as 4.39 if you believe these stories. I think NU needs speed at DL and LB, so I would be thrilled with a 4.39 LB, and Drake is already as big as L. David. If Drake could add some weight and be faster than Neil Smith I could dream of the days when NUs defense put the fear of God into opposing QBs.

Not a whole lot of fear for a mobile one. Need a speedster on the edge for sure. Either that or re-create Super D. Hopefully today.