Every new topic on HuskerBoard for the next several days

knapplc

Hey, I don't think anyone told UCLA to read this board and lose this game!!! So, we had some trouble catching, running, tackling, kicking, blocking... OK, maybe next time, right? I don't know where the blame lies in this game, but I'm thinking there is some shared. Maybe if we all flap our gums in the future about how we're gonna DECIMATE our opponent, it will work out better... Oh... no... wait.

I still support and root for these players because they are TRYING and I give 'em 110% grade for effort and maybe a 90% grade for finishing. I can't fault the player's effort tho. MAN they were SOOOOO close in the backfield SOOOOO many times for a tackle for a loss. You can't blame Martinez for this one, it's hard to throw when you have a defender in your peripheral 30% of the time. Next game, different results. These kids didn't GIVE UP!!! GO BIG RED!!!!!

knapplc, can you just dish out a board wide permaban for a couple of days? I think most of the posters here need it.

you get a ban! you get a ban! everybody gets a ban ban ban! :lol:

Discussion is awesome, let's have it. We are pretty free with letting you guys vent after games. So vent away! you guys will be given plenty of rope. Just hoping that people will try not to totally lose it, yeah? :P

knapplc, can you just dish out a board wide permaban for a couple of days? I think most of the posters here need it.

you get a ban! you get a ban! everybody gets a ban ban ban! :lol:

Discussion is awesome, let's have it. We are pretty free with letting you guys vent after games. So vent away! but as knapp said, careful not to you know, totally spazz all over the board ;) Nobody wants that.

I like discussion - I don't like overreaction. I was only half kidding about the permaban for everyone.

Half..

Predictable as clockwork. Just watch your level of freak-out, folks.

Maybe I am missing something here? Isn't this an open forum? Shouldn't folks be allowed to honestly vent their opinions openly? Locking down threads that indicate the distaste for the performance of the team seems a little extreme. We all cheer when we win and there are not thread lock downs for over exuberant threads of happy fans.