National perception of Bo Pelini

FLU

OK, so we all agree that if Saban was here, we'd be in the Top 5 for recruiting. So why can't we do it now?? There should be no excuses.

Probably because Saban has already won 3 National Titles therefore our recruiting class more than likely would be in the top 10/5 on a yearly basis if he was coaching at Nebraska.

exactly my point!! Why is that so hard for some people to understand? If Pelini doesn't work out, then our next hire needs to be an established, well-respected coach who can get the recruits to come here!!

I'm a Husker fan, born and bred in Nebraska, but I now live in So Cal. Not sure about the national perception of Bo, but he looked like an ass a couple of years ago during the big 12 championship. These images last. Not even close to the class of Mr Tom Osborne

Do not say Dr. Tom Osborne and Pelini in the same sentence.

that would be impossible if you were talking about the a.d. and the coach he hired.

:lol: Take a recent, highly successful non-SEC program and tell me what % of their players are not from the southeast. USC, Stanford, to think of a few...

Better yet, take a look at the roster of our next opponent, Arkansas State, and what % of their players are in fact, from the Southeast.

I am not sure what meaning you are trying to extract from these statistics. All they show is that schools in the southeast, have a lot of football players from the same region. Shocking ;)

Talent differences, proximity to home. That's what I was trying to indirectly get after.

Funny inbox msg I just rec'd: I want to let you know that I 100% appreciate the outlook that you bring to the board. Most of these f**s have their heads so far up their asses, wanting to believe that stars and talent don't matter. I live in an SEC town myself and I can't imagine people spewing such ridiculous attitudes. Like I said, just wanted to let you know that I agree with about 95% of what you say and that Huskerboard is full of douche.

OK, so we all agree that if Saban was here, we'd be in the Top 5 for recruiting. So why can't we do it now?? There should be no excuses.

Probably because Saban has already won 3 National Titles therefore our recruiting class more than likely would be in the top 10/5 on a yearly basis if he was coaching at Nebraska.

exactly my point!! Why is that so hard for some people to understand? If Pelini doesn't work out, then our next hire needs to be an established, well-respected coach who can get the recruits to come here!!

Give me reasons why an established coach would want to leave where they have been established to coach Nebraska.

• Fire 1

Give me reasons why an established coach would want to leave where they have been established to coach Nebraska.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

my god! it is so simple! why did t.o. not think of that? why does not every program in american think of that?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We're not gonna pay Saban more than he's already being paid. It's not logical.