Hypothetical Pelini Replacement

Look you guys have missed on the best coach out there! His name is Jesus! Can you imagine having him at the helm. He would be able to read the hearts and minds of opposing coaches! He would know what play was coming. After his first year coaching we would be so spoiled that if a team put up 50 yards in a game we would be complaining. He would eclipse and destroy Tom Osborne run in the 90s! heck he would have 4 years of eligibility also! Player/coach.

Blasphemer.

T_O_B

Look you guys have missed on the best coach out there! His name is Jesus! Can you imagine having him at the helm. He would be able to read the hearts and minds of opposing coaches! He would know what play was coming. After his first year coaching we would be so spoiled that if a team put up 50 yards in a game we would be complaining. He would eclipse and destroy Tom Osborne run in the 90s! heck he would have 4 years of eligibility also! Player/coach.

Blasphemer.

T_O_B

The act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk. Never did I talk bad about Jesus. I just brought the point up of him being an excellent football coach and Probably having eligibility left. He would win the Heisman 4 years in a row. His stats would be recording setting is all. I am sure Jesus had some humor in his life.

Blasphemer.

T_O_B

The act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk. Never did I talk bad about Jesus. I just brought the point up of him being an excellent football coach and Probably having eligibility left. He would win the Heisman 4 years in a row. His stats would be recording setting is all. I am sure Jesus had some humor in his life.

I don't know... he's been overseeing the Notre Dame program for years and they were just forced to partially join the ACC.

touchdown-jesus-notre-dame.jpg

Blasphemer.

T_O_B

I don't know... he's been overseeing the Notre Dame program for years and they were just forced to partially join the ACC.

touchdown-jesus-notre-dame.jpg

But he brought the RED sea to Notre Dame one year!

Thank God my bourbon is in hand for continuing reading this sh#t storm. This is humorous and deep but is pretty dumb.

For all those screaming about a big name guy just think about Urban's comments about the job after frank was canned. The part about being nuts to come to a school that fired a guy that routinely won nine games. That says a bunch.

Put your burning torches away and let the f'ing season play out

Thank God my bourbon its in hand for continuing reading this sh#t storm. This is humorous and deep but is pretty dumb.

For all those screaming about a big name guy just think about Urban's comments about the job after frank was canned. The part about being nuts to come to a school that fired a guy that routinely won nine games. That says a bunch.

Put your burning torches away and let the f'ing season party out

Urban made a good point, especially coming from a high-profile coach such as himself.

Realistically, who are you going to find to coach this team, that is going to do better than what we have right now. I mean really, who could we bring in that would make a difference? The majority of these "hypothetical" replacements are bullsh*t. Unless there's some coaching genius lurking in the weeds of Gordon, Nebraska, then we're going to have to soldier on with what we've got...