Best Burger in Lincoln

My grandparents used to take me to Parkway Bowling Alley....no joke. They were good, but I don't know about best in Lincoln.

When I first moved to Lincoln I tweeted an author from here (Brandon Sanderson) and asked him if he knew of any places to go. I didn't ask for food related places even. And he replied to go to the bowling alley on 48th because they have the best hamburgers.

Unfortunately I don't like hamburgers.

My grandparents used to take me to Parkway Bowling Alley....no joke. They were good, but I don't know about best in Lincoln.

When I first moved to Lincoln I tweeted an author from here (Brandon Sanderson) and asked him if he knew of any places to go. I didn't ask for food related places even. And he replied to go to the bowling alley on 48th because they have the best hamburgers.

how do you not like Hamburgers?!?!????!???

Must be a Nazi.

26995174.jpg

I prefer falafel. *sticks nose in the air in an attempt to look snooty*

I just never have liked them. Hot dogs are way better. I guess I just prefer to eat a pig's bellybutton.

• Fire 1

I just never have liked them. Hot dogs are way better. I guess I just prefer to eat a pig's bellybutton.

how do you feel about brats in patty form?

how do you feel about brats in patty form?

As an aside to that... what's with calling the big pre-cooked dogs Johnsonville sells 'brats'? I like the uncooked ones... great taste, like what a true brat should taste like. :D