*** Official Arkansas State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

If our defense played anything like it did last week expecting a win just because is insane. I'm looking forward to the personnel changes. There is no NC in this team's future. Build the depth that will carry us the next two seasons.

Today's game is on the offense. Show us something better than the second half of last week.

According to the Mayans, we only have 11-12 games left to enjoy.

To all you people now looking forward to next year, I hope you get the opportunity.

Until then, I'm gonna enjoy each and every Husker Saturday like it may be my last. Who knows, it may be...

Ya, but the election is severl months before that ... so the world will end sooner with the re-election of Obama. :-)

Okay, back to the game. :-)

According to the Mayans, we only have 11-12 games left to enjoy.

To all you people now looking forward to next year, I hope you get the opportunity.

Until then, I'm gonna enjoy each and every Husker Saturday like it may be my last. Who knows, it may be...

Ya, but the election is severl months before that ... so the world will end sooner with the re-election of Obama. :-)

Okay, back to the game. :-)

That's why I said 11-12, just in case ROMNEY robs us of the bowl game :D

EDIT: before anyone freaks out, this was a good natured "slap Sheepdogmark on the shoulder". I don't want to turn this into a political thread, the game may be complicated enough....