Do we enter the top 25 again?

Nobody

Its Arkansas State..Lets put down the kool-aid until we play some real competition

Kool aid?

i5SnKuBbn1DVs.gif

Please. I have us slated for 4+ losses. It was a question.

Wasnt necessarily directed at you..Just at anyone in general who believes a beat down of Arky State is top 25 worthy...However, If in a few weeks we still only have 1 loss..It will be well deserved.

Its Arkansas State..Lets put down the kool-aid until we play some real competition

Kool aid?

i5SnKuBbn1DVs.gif

Please. I have us slated for 4+ losses. It was a question.

Wasnt necessarily directed at you..Just at anyone in general who believes a beat down of Arky State is top 25 worthy...However, If in a few weeks we still only have 1 loss..It will be well deserved.

Agree wiby, need to earn it back. Maybe if some teams in front of us lose, then maybe. However, I'd rather us win our games to get it back.

We might, depending on how some of the other games turn(ed) out.

I haven't looked to see who won what, but I'm not worried about the rankings much. Conference play is when it counts.

Taylor looked great today.

All in all, solid performance. Aside from the D troubles early on. These hurry-up 2minute offenses are going to be a problem. Anyone else on the schedule running this?