*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

So, I went to my HS reunion this past weekend. Turns out one of my old girlfriends in now playing on the other team, so to speak. NTTAWWT, lol. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Sure, I'm happy for her that she found a companion and all. It's just that I'm not sure whether I'm disappointed (Awww, was it me? Did I do something wrong??), or turned on (lesbians are HOT, right? lol). Guess I'll just be ambivalent. It is what it is. :lol:

So, I went to my HS reunion this past weekend. Turns out one of my old girlfriends in now playing on the other team, so to speak. NTTAWWT, lol. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Sure, I'm happy for her that she found a companion and all. It's just that I'm not sure whether I'm disappointed (Awww, was it me? Did I do something wrong??), or turned on (lesbians are HOT, right? lol). Guess I'll just be ambivalent. It is what it is. :lol:

One of my friends had this happen to him a couple times in college. He hooked up with girl, the next week/month she was a lesbian. We convinced him it was because he had man boobs. Do you have man boobs NU? :lol:

Make sure you specify what you mean when you say "watch" or you will end up with a timex.

Also, a gal I saw a bit in highschool, never got very far with her switched to the other team.

Looking back it was more of just a friendship with some making out.... anyways, she has herself a butch girlfriend.... I am not offended, her gal is manlier than i am.

One of my friends had this happen to him a couple times in college. He hooked up with girl, the next week/month she was a lesbian. We convinced him it was because he had man boobs. Do you have man boobs NU? :lol:

Manboobs? Well I didn't back then. But I'm slowly working on a pair now though. Better keep a close eye on my wife. Either that or lose that 15 lbs I want to shed. :lol:

Man, there's almost nothing better than having a couple of cold ones and hopping in the pool to end the day. I played catch in the pool with my 5-year-old kid yesterday using one of those splash balls about the size of a tennis ball. He's got a pretty good arm for a little shaver.

He insists on wearing swim goggles when he's in the pool. (I guess the chlorine hurts his eyes.) He reminds me of Anakin Skywalker. :lol:

• Fire 1

Well done!

Reminds me of the Galaxy song from Monty Pythons "Meaning Of Life" movie -

"So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure

How amazingly unlikely is your birth

And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space

'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth"

• Fire 1