*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Surgeons Will Experiment With Putting Patients in Suspended Animation

The process requires surgeons to rapidly drain all of a patient's blood, replacing it with a cold saline solution. Although a patient is clinically dead at this point, the saline lowers the body temperature enough to allow cells to survive for hours, making it possible for doctors to bring the person "back to life" after surgery.

shockedd.gif

I watched Wolf of Wall Street over the weekend. Good movie. Dicaprio definitely earned his nomination.

What I was amazes at was that this was just an R rated movie. There were way more sex scenes, nudity, and drug use in this movie than Showgirls way back when. They must have loosened the rating parameters.

I watched it over the weekend too. Good show. A lot longer than I was expecting though. From what I was reading of interviews with the real Jordan Belfort, just about everything in the movie was true. Which is scary lol

I watched Wolf of Wall Street over the weekend. Good movie. Dicaprio definitely earned his nomination.

What I was amazes at was that this was just an R rated movie. There were way more sex scenes, nudity, and drug use in this movie than Showgirls way back when. They must have loosened the rating parameters.

I watched it over the weekend too. Good show. A lot longer than I was expecting though. From what I was reading of interviews with the real Jordan Belfort, just about everything in the movie was true. Which is scary lol

I thought so too. Although the movie is based off of the book he wrote so I am sure he embellished some. Apparently he met Tommy Chong while in prison and he was the one to urge Belfort to write a memoir.