*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I have a wooden cabinet I use to store the dog food, cat food, fish pond food, bird food, squirrel food, etc. My dog (half lab mix) was scratching at the cabinet yesterday to the point where she nearly had a hole scratched at the corner of the door. So I figured I got a mouse problem. Dug out a mouse trap. Put a small bit of butter on the trigger. And BAM. This morning I got the culprit. And fed him to the cat. The little bugger didn't even get my butter. So now we'll see if he has any buddies. (NUance the small game trapper.) :lol:

XHlQtNy.jpg

Ha ha! Except I need a silencer when I shoot my deer rifle in my back yard. Especially at 4:30 in the morning. :lol:

NSA shooting: 1 dead after 2 men dressed as women tried to crash gate outside Fort Meade
Dylan Stableford 3 hours agoYahoo News

One person was killed in gunfire that erupted outside National Security Agency headquarters at Fort Meade, Md., Monday after a car carrying two men dressed as women tried to crash through a checkpoint at the base, officials say.

LINK

Dressed in drag? WTF?? :lol:

Ha ha! I try my best to be honest. But I'm not entirely sure I would have returned that bag. :lol:

I would have, but only because I would have been paranoid that they're were marked bills or had a tracker on them.

Yeah, but I'm not sure if my paranoia would overcome my greed. If *was* going to keep them about the first thing I'd do is separate out the smaller bags into separate trash bags (in case of dye) and then put all of them into metal trash cans. I don't think a signal would get through 1/16 inch of galvanized sheet iron. I might even foil wrap them. Mostly I'd be worried about a camera catching my car in the vicinity. Not sure any amount of money would be worth looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life. Also, deep down I'd know it was stolen money. That is, stolen by me if I didn't return it. So there's that. LOL

7373942_G.jpg

Dad In Hot Water for Building Cool Fort for Kids

By Beth Greenfield, April 6, 2015 www.yahoo.com

A father in Utah who expressed his playful side by building a massive cardboard-box fort in the yard for his kids last week has since been dealing with a serious killjoy: his city of Ogden, which has warned him to disassemble the fort by April 13 or face fines for the structure being in violation of building codes.

LINK

Sheesh, really Ogden? Some people are just dicks. I mean, what's the harm. It's cardboard. It'll melt the next time it rains.

Man, it's a good thing I don't live there. I built my kid a pirate ship in the backyard. About 7 feet tall and 15 feet long. It has a 12 foot high sail, with a small crow's nest on top (Crow's nest is for looks only. Too small for kids to climb up to). The only comments I've gotten have been compliments.

• Fire 2

Sheesh, really Ogden? Some people are just dicks. I mean, what's the harm. It's cardboard. It'll melt the next time it rains.

Man, it's a good thing I don't live there. I built my kid a pirate ship in the backyard. About 7 feet tall and 15 feet long. It has a 12 foot high sail, with a small crow's nest on top (Crow's nest is for looks only. Too small for kids to climb up to). The only comments I've gotten have been compliments.

Awesome!

7373942_G.jpg

Dad In Hot Water for Building Cool Fort for Kids

By Beth Greenfield, April 6, 2015 www.yahoo.com

A father in Utah who expressed his playful side by building a massive cardboard-box fort in the yard for his kids last week has since been dealing with a serious killjoy: his city of Ogden, which has warned him to disassemble the fort by April 13 or face fines for the structure being in violation of building codes.

LINK

Will you be my father!?!