*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

11043170_10153219894056162_2942782224109

Props to him for being zero tolerance and pulling the trigger so fast.

Yeah I agree. Even though if he didn't the image of OU would have been reeeally bad but I think he seems pretty genuine.

Report: University of Oklahoma student apologizes for racist chant

"I am deeply sorry for what I did Saturday night," Parker Rice said in the Dallas Morning News.

I do NOT condone what those OU kids did. But kicking them out of college seems kind of harsh. I mean, they sang a bawdy, racist song. Words only. It's not like they beat anyone up, or even personally threatened anyone. What they did was beyond poor taste. It was clearly wrong, and should be punished. But expelling them? For an ignorant racist song? Just seems a bit harsh if you ask me. :dunno

Kind of surprised this never showed up on here. The most popular TV show in the world, with some 350,000,000 viewers and millions more who probably illegally watch it, and it may be over. There's no way you can take away anyone of those three guys and have it be close to the same show. Not to mention cancelling the show will really put a dent in the BBC pocket book.

BBC Suspends Jeremy Clarkson, Host of ‘Top Gear,’ After String of Warnings

The BBC announced his suspension late Tuesday “following a fracas” with a producer and “pending an investigation.” The BBC provided no further details, but Mr. Clarkson was reported to have punched a producer last week. The show will not be broadcast as scheduled on Sunday.

Kind of surprised this never showed up on here. The most popular TV show in the world, with some 350,000,000 viewers and millions more who probably illegally watch it, and it may be over. There's no way you can take away anyone of those three guys and have it be close to the same show. Not to mention cancelling the show will really put a dent in the BBC pocket book.

BBC Suspends Jeremy Clarkson, Host of ‘Top Gear,’ After String of Warnings

The BBC announced his suspension late Tuesday “following a fracas” with a producer and “pending an investigation.” The BBC provided no further details, but Mr. Clarkson was reported to have punched a producer last week. The show will not be broadcast as scheduled on Sunday.

Wow, that was an expensive punch. Seems like if Jeremy Clarkson is that difficult to work with, the BBC would have made more effort to find an accommodating producer. Or maybe just hire a producer who could take a punch. :lol:

Warren Buffett's $1 Billion Bracket Challenge Dropped for 2015 NCAA Tournament
By Joseph Zucker , Featured Columnist Mar 14, 2015
College basketball fans whose route to getting rich involved winning the $1 billion bracket challenge will instead have to pursue another avenue.
According to CNN Money's Ben Rooney, the brainchild of Berkshire-Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett, Quicken Loans and Yahoo is dead in the water. Rooney reported that a series of lawsuits between the three parties led to the challenge's stoppage.

Damnit! I would have won for sure this year. Oh well, a billion dollars down the drain. :hmmph

Crocs Eating Human At Zimbabwe Cruise Shock British Tourists
By Vittorio Hernandez @ibtimesau on March 17 2015 5:16 PM
A sunset cruise along the Zambezi River, which is between Zimbabwe and Zambia, turned out to be a shocker for British tourists as they saw crocodiles feeding on a human. When the vessel got closer to the feeding frenzy, the tourists realised the reptiles were dining on the lower half of a human body.

Well, one less mouth to feed.

Oh come on. I meant the croc. Because he had just eaten. :lol:

FBI probing death of black man hanging from tree in Mississippi
Reuters 12 hours ago By Jonathan Kaminsky
(Reuters) - The FBI is investigating the death of a black man found hanging from a tree in Mississippi on Thursday in what may be either a crime or a suicide, the agency said.
<snip>
The incident comes seven months after a 17-year-old black male named Lennon Lacy was found hanging from a swing set in North Carolina, in a case local authorities initially ruled a suicide but which the FBI announced in December it was probing as suspicious.

Mississippi. Ranked 1st in lynchings. And 50th in every other category. :facepalm:

I have a wooden cabinet I use to store the dog food, cat food, fish pond food, bird food, squirrel food, etc. My dog (half lab mix) was scratching at the cabinet yesterday to the point where she nearly had a hole scratched at the corner of the door. So I figured I got a mouse problem. Dug out a mouse trap. Put a small bit of butter on the trigger. And BAM. This morning I got the culprit. And fed him to the cat. The little bugger didn't even get my butter. So now we'll see if he has any buddies. (NUance the small game trapper.) :lol:

I have a wooden cabinet I use to store the dog food, cat food, fish pond food, bird food, squirrel food, etc. My dog (half lab mix) was scratching at the cabinet yesterday to the point where she nearly had a hole scratched at the corner of the door. So I figured I got a mouse problem. Dug out a mouse trap. Put a small bit of butter on the trigger. And BAM. This morning I got the culprit. And fed him to the cat. The little bugger didn't even get my butter. So now we'll see if he has any buddies. (NUance the small game trapper.) :lol:

XHlQtNy.jpg

• Fire 1