*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

7373942_G.jpg

Dad In Hot Water for Building Cool Fort for Kids

By Beth Greenfield, April 6, 2015 www.yahoo.com

A father in Utah who expressed his playful side by building a massive cardboard-box fort in the yard for his kids last week has since been dealing with a serious killjoy: his city of Ogden, which has warned him to disassemble the fort by April 13 or face fines for the structure being in violation of building codes.

LINK

Sheesh, really Ogden? Some people are just dicks. I mean, what's the harm. It's cardboard. It'll melt the next time it rains.

Man, it's a good thing I don't live there. I built my kid a pirate ship in the backyard. About 7 feet tall and 15 feet long. It has a 12 foot high sail, with a small crow's nest on top (Crow's nest is for looks only. Too small for kids to climb up to). The only comments I've gotten have been compliments.

Request for pics of your ship cuz that sounds cool as hell!

7373942_G.jpg

A father in Utah who expressed his playful side by building a massive cardboard-box fort in the yard for his kids last week has since been dealing with a serious killjoy: his city of Ogden, which has warned him to disassemble the fort by April 13 or face fines for the structure being in violation of building codes.

LINK

Sheesh, really Ogden? Some people are just dicks. I mean, what's the harm. It's cardboard. It'll melt the next time it rains.

Man, it's a good thing I don't live there. I built my kid a pirate ship in the backyard. About 7 feet tall and 15 feet long. It has a 12 foot high sail, with a small crow's nest on top (Crow's nest is for looks only. Too small for kids to climb up to). The only comments I've gotten have been compliments.

Request for pics of your ship cuz that sounds cool as hell!

Yeah, I should post to the Interwebs someplace. Maybe to Tumblr since I don't think they limit the number of pics you post.

7373942_G.jpg

LINK

Wanna bet?

http://www.fox19.com

Jamyra Gallmon, 21, was arrested and charged with murder last week. Gallmon entered Messerschmitt's hotel room intending to rob him, documents obtained by WTTG state.

According to a search warrant, Messerschmitt was stabbed several times in the back. His wallet was left near his body with credit cards strewn about. Additional credit cards and identifying documents were found throughout the room.

Police seized a computer, lubricant, condoms, cell phone, an enema and other items found in the hotel room, court records show. <snip> Messerschmitt attended Anderson High School and Ohio State University. He was a lawyer for DLA Piper, a firm in D.C. He lived with his wife in an apartment on Capitol Hill.

LINK

www.washingtonpost.com

Court documents allege that Gallmon answered an ad Messerschmitt had placed on Craigslist for a sexual encounter with a man. LINK

LINK

Pretty weird stuff going on in Washington D.C. As usual. As near as I can tell from these two news articles, the victima married, Washington D.C. patent attorney and closet homosexualplaced a Craig's List ad for an encounter with another man. He took condoms, an enema kit and lubricant to a hotel room a few blocks from his D.C. law office. A lesbian woman dressed as a man showed up in response to the Craig's List ad. But when the patent attorney rolled over to get some action, she pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the back several times, fatally piercing his heart. Then she robbed him, and fled. She walked home hand in hand with her lover, the daughter of a retired D.C. police officer.

Maybe I should've put this in the B1G Ten forum since the victim, the victim's wife and the killer's female lover are all Ohio State grads.

Jamyra Gallmon, 21, was arrested and charged with murder last week. Gallmon entered Messerschmitt's hotel room intending to rob him, documents obtained by WTTG state.

According to a search warrant, Messerschmitt was stabbed several times in the back. His wallet was left near his body with credit cards strewn about. Additional credit cards and identifying documents were found throughout the room.

Police seized a computer, lubricant, condoms, cell phone, an enema and other items found in the hotel room, court records show. <snip> Messerschmitt attended Anderson High School and Ohio State University. He was a lawyer for DLA Piper, a firm in D.C. He lived with his wife in an apartment on Capitol Hill.

LINK

www.washingtonpost.com

Court documents allege that Gallmon answered an ad Messerschmitt had placed on Craigslist for a sexual encounter with a man. LINK

LINK

Pretty weird stuff going on in Washington D.C. As usual. As near as I can tell from these two news articles, the victima married, Washington D.C. patent attorney and closet homosexualplaced a Craig's List ad for an encounter with another man. He took condoms, an enema kit and lubricant to a hotel room a few blocks from his D.C. law office. A lesbian woman dressed as a man showed up in response to the Craig's List ad. But when the patent attorney rolled over to get some action, she pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the back several times, fatally piercing his heart. Then she robbed him, and fled. She walked home hand in hand with her lover, the daughter of a retired D.C. police officer.

Maybe I should've put this in the B1G Ten forum since the victim, the victim's wife and the killer's female lover are all Ohio State grads.

Last minute switches, strange bedfellows, getting screwed and stabbed in the back is unusual in DC???????

LINK

www.washingtonpost.com

LINK

Last minute switches, strange bedfellows, getting screwed and stabbed in the back is unusual in DC???????

Ha ha! Good point.

Boy Who Fell Into Cheetah Exhibit Was Dangled Over Railing by Mother

By CORINNE CATHCART 7 hours ago Good Morning America

A mother accused of dangling her 2-year-old child over a railing at a Cleveland zoo when he fell into a cheetah exhibit was charged today with child endangerment, authorities said. Michelle Schwab, of Delaware, Ohio, was charged in Cleveland Municipal Court, the Associated Press reported.
The boy suffered a leg injury and was taken to Metro Hospital on Saturday, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo officials said. The cheetahs ignored the toddler, whose parents climbed into the exhibit to get him out, zoo officials said.

LINK

Nice parenting there, mom. :facepalm: