*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

There’s a giant hole that’s draining a lake on the border of Oklahoma and Texas like it’s a bathtub

Business Insider By Tanya Lewis 21 hours ago
The gaping hole — which appeared recently in Lake Texoma — alarmed everyone from Twitter users to the Tulsa District US Army Corps of Engineers, who posted a YouTube video of the vortex. Below the video, they describe the hole as being "8 feet in diameter and capable of sucking in a full-sized boat."
So Texas and Oklahoma *are* circling the drain. Just like I've been saying for years. :lol:
  • Fire 3

The Next PBR: 22 Old Beers Ready for a Rebrand

I had never heard of some of these

Some of those I didn't know they still made. Like Grain Belt. I can't recall the last time I saw that stuff on the shelves.

I had Grain Belt a few times in college. One of my Minnesota buddies would buy a couple cases whenever he found it.

On How I Met Your Mother, there's the episode where Marshall goes back to his dad's grave and tailgates while watching the Vikings. His beer is a damn near exact Grain Belt bottle

The Next PBR: 22 Old Beers Ready for a Rebrand

I had never heard of some of these

Some of those I didn't know they still made. Like Grain Belt. I can't recall the last time I saw that stuff on the shelves.

I had Grain Belt a few times in college. One of my Minnesota buddies would buy a couple cases whenever he found it.

On How I Met Your Mother, there's the episode where Marshall goes back to his dad's grave and tailgates while watching the Vikings. His beer is a damn near exact Grain Belt bottle

One of my former coworkers was from Minnesota, and he brought back some Grain Belt Nordeast, which he gave me a few of. I remember liking it way more than I expected to.

Gunman kills at least 39, including Europeans, at Tunisian beachside hotel

Reuters By Tarek Amara 55 minutes ago

SOUSSE, Tunisia (Reuters) - A gunman disguised as a tourist opened fire at a Tunisian hotel on Friday with a weapon he had hidden in an umbrella, killing 39 people including Britons, Germans and Belgians as they lounged at the beach and pool in a popular resort town.

Wow, just wow. What a horrific act of cowardice. Guy walks into a beach hotel and kills 39 innocent, unarmed tourists.

I just don't understand how an act of terrorism like this could further Islamic State's cause. Don't they realize that acts like this make people turn away from them?

Gunman kills at least 39, including Europeans, at Tunisian beachside hotel

Reuters By Tarek Amara 55 minutes ago

SOUSSE, Tunisia (Reuters) - A gunman disguised as a tourist opened fire at a Tunisian hotel on Friday with a weapon he had hidden in an umbrella, killing 39 people including Britons, Germans and Belgians as they lounged at the beach and pool in a popular resort town.

LINK

Wow, just wow. What a horrific act of cowardice. Guy walks into a beach hotel and kills 39 innocent, unarmed tourists.

I just don't understand how an act of terrorism like this could further Islamic State's cause. Don't they realize that acts like this make people turn away from them?

But they don't turn the people they want away. They bring them closer.

Ugly-seafood-MAIN3-775.jpg

Not sure what those are. But they don't look like something I'd eat. Well, unless I was really hungry. Or drunk. LINK

Allow Mike Rowe's eloquence to enlighten you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhQLoYIbJ4

A gooey duck? Ha ha! I'd never even heard of that before. But since I eat sushi I've probly had some before. (I just had sushi last night, btw.) :lol: